What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bogglegum , sour bubble bx 4 and assorted others

fallenangel

i took everything out to water today , they are growing very nicely. the buds are getting bigger by the day . looks like one plant is going to have a crown of 3/4 main colas ,,, the other is going to be covered in many 3"or 4" buds ..cant ait to see wich one is the keeper of those 2 .. the 3 small bogglegums i have around the outer part of the grow room are looking good as well . i think i have 2 females and one male . its good that i took clones , i do want to make some f2's . take care all.

indica sativa : thanks for stopping by . yeah , i do have a bunch of bog stuff going now . i thought it would be a good choice to dial in the room with . it being easy to work with and all. boy i am itching to pop my strawberyy diesel and or diesel ibl seeds as well ... but first things first , i need to get a kush clone flowering . it does seem to be the weed of "choice" right now .. lol :)

fallenangel

you know ,, its kind of hard to believe how much these things grow each day ,, i can see a diffrence from lights on to lights off.. looking good ,, i started to see a little sugar today . wooo hooo.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Buh-Buh-Bump-Bump!!

Buh-Buh-Bump-Bump!!

WoW!!! :eek:
ur girls look beautiful Fallen!!! :yes:

looking forward to seeing where this goes.... :canabis:

hope this finds u well, fallen!!

see u in chat!! :bigeye:
be peaceful, my friend!!

fallenangel

well thank you natty . abnd thanks for stopping by .

oohhh .. do i have to update soon ! ,, things are looking good , real good ! im starting to see sugar !!!

fallenangel

lol ,, what up buddy max! ill update in a couple of days . im waiting for these girls to pack on som weight . got some orange hairs comming out . i think the next 4 weeks are going to be very interesting.. glad to see you joined up buddy . now get an avatar , a signature and your mood ,,, your one of us now!!

G

plants look great fallen! :yes: you've got some nice strains there to work with.

can't wait to see them finish. :wave:

fallenangel

damn babba !! those sour bubble bx 4's are kicking ass ! look at those prehistoric leafs . looks like you did top the girls . when are you going to put them in flower ? ill tell you what ,, mine dont lok like that . ill have to update mine soon . im thinking im not giving mine enough nutes , they seem to love them .

user name .. thanks for dropping buy , yeah ,, it should get interesting now ,, hope they dtart to swell these last couple of weeks.

G

howdy

really nice looking bubblegums, great job... i like bubblegums

zigg

fallenangel

heres a quick look into my closet

got one that smells of dank , the other is a mix of dank sweetness,,, and in the back right those 2 big colas are from h3ad seeds {go to his forum for description of their makeup} smells of dank lemon mmmm mmmm mmmm . i hink we have 3 or 4 more weeks to go

Xtrakritical

Hello!

Hello!

Hi fallen! :wave:

Great setup you have there!
plants look happy and are showing the love u put into them...

I cant wait to see the rest of the grow!
Keep up the good work,

Xtra

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey There :wave:

I really like your grow style FA :respect: those are some nice fat bushes :yes:
I've always been intrigued by BOG's gear, but never had the pleasure of sampling :confused:

Grade-A work in this garden for sure :yummy: those are some great looking plants :yes:

Xtrakritical

I wish I had those going in MY room right now!!! :woohoo:

Looking awesome!

Hey fallen, I know what ya mean...
My threads a dead stick. :badday: lol

People are getting too lazy, to drop by and say a quick hello...

Here's a tip use key words, like : Elites, and Kush... and the groupies will come! :moon:

Fudge em bro!
I know chronic, when I see it... Great Job fallen!

Xtra

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great pics FA! :yes:
Them are some good fat colas :yoinks:

I can see a happy harvest in your future! :yummy:

fallenangel

xtra: thanks buddy .. and thanks for stopping by always cool to have you here. yeah ,, think ill have to start posting pics of kush ,,, nahh ,,, these plants should have them saying high in a few weeks ,,

tml16: he buddy , glad you stopped by to say hi . yes , the colas are starting to fill out . abought 3 more weeks and ill be saying " timber!" cant wait .

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya fallenangel :wave:

Bogglegums - lovely lovely bogglegums - giving me a glimpse of the future - your girls sure look happy FA! I have 2 unsexed bg vegging waiting for a spot in the rotation. Yours are sure getting frosty and phat! 3 weeks to go - man they are going to get chubby! Sounds like you have the grape candy pheno - tasty! Nice work buddy!