What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation

Doug Dawson

Looks like the spring box is a no go in the States
Yeah, unfortunately that seems to be the case. This was a big shock to me but out of my control. Canada will proceed as normal, that's about the only control I have. I feel for USA members but that will get sorted down the road so nobody will end up missing out in the end.

MarineOne

Yeah, unfortunately that seems to be the case. This was a big shock to me but out of my control. Canada will proceed as normal, that's about the only control I have. I feel for USA members but that will get sorted down the road so nobody will end up missing out in the end.
Exactly, and if they need something to grow while they wait
Im sure Santa Doug will set up LOL
Thanks for all you do Sir

PadawanWarrior

Hey there IC Mag, it’s time to start my next BOG preservation run and this round I will be trying out Sweet and Sour Cindy. That is BOG Sweet Cindy x BOG Sour Bubble. Sweet Cindy is Sweet Tooth 3 x C99 x BOG Bubble. BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy is a retired strain and as such will not be making the rounds again so I feel this is a great strain to make some seeds with and preserve this strain for future growers.

Here is some more info on the strain.

Origins of the Sweet and Sour Cindy Strain​

Experience the dance of flavors and sensations with Sweet and Sour Cindy, a remarkable creation by BOG. Although this hybrid strain is currently retired, it continues to charm cannabis enthusiasts with its euphoric effects and vibrant, tangy taste.

Terpene Profile and Aromas​

Sweet and Sour Cindy was revered for its symphony of terpenes, combining Myrcene, Limonene, and Caryophyllene. Myrcene brought a sweet undertone, Limonene offered a tangy citrus hint, while Caryophyllene introduced a warm spiciness.

The aroma of Sweet and Sour Cindy was an intriguing blend of sweet and sour notes, creating a sensory adventure that hinted at the delightful experience to come.

Smoke Report​

Sweet and Sour Cindy was recognized for its smooth, flavorful smoke. The sweet and sour notes crafted an appealing medley of flavors, while the high was as engaging as the taste.

The effects began with a burst of euphoria that transitioned into a state of happiness, ultimately leading to a wave of creative relaxation. A puff of Sweet and Sour Cindy was like a refreshing ride on a cloud of joy and relaxation.

View attachment 18893483
View attachment 18893484
View attachment 18893485
View attachment 18893492

View attachment 18893486
View attachment 18893487
View attachment 18893488
View attachment 18893489

Well, no turning back now, lol.
What's up Doug? How the hell did it take us so long to find this place. This place kicks ass. :whee:

Does HydroKid know about it?

Green Zenit

Sorry @idiographicChronographic but it's against ICMags TOS to offer up seeds and such. It's an offence that can get you banned without warning. Got to follow the TOS for the site.

"7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. "
Wow! Good to know.. been learning from ICmag for over a decade but didn’t knew about this..never dared to post either because of prohibition and my paranoia hahha.

Latest posts

Latest posts