What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

poochute

I keep it simple and cheap. A few days before harvest I remove as much leaf as possible that doesn’t have trichs. Chop whole plant and hang it whole. Takes about 7-14 days to dry, depending on size of plant and time of year. Once stems snap, I’ll quick trim over a trim bin by flicking off leaves with the tips of trimmers
Yup, and this is a good month to do it. Still cool enough with humidity abound, seriously..cannatrol looks so attractive though for automation...seeiously considering to get a cigar or wine wooler with a compressor to see how it goes...lots of people saying they totally compare to the cannatrol

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I have so many different batches of SB in my vault. Honestly if anyone trustworthy would like to help out shoot me a pm.

I have shared so many seeds over the years just hoping for pheno hunting help. The more the merrier right? But just end up never seeing them again. So im a lot more cautious now a days.

I think id be willing to take a chance because I cannot get through all of what I have before the germ rates go to 0. Especially since most I have traded for or accepted are specifically from the 2010ish time period. But it’s worth a shot atleast.

Think im going to get these f1s rolling here in a few weeks along with a couple each from other batches.

Anyone know exactly when these might be from? I do know they are 2012-2014ish but not positive.

Attachments

• IMG_3529.jpeg
    IMG_3529.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 8

Munson

Veteran
I have so many different batches of SB in my vault. Honestly if anyone trustworthy would like to help out shoot me a pm.

I have shared so many seeds over the years just hoping for pheno hunting help. The more the merrier right? But just end up never seeing them again. So im a lot more cautious now a days.

I think id be willing to take a chance because I cannot get through all of what I have before the germ rates go to 0. Especially since most I have traded for or accepted are specifically from the 2010ish time period. But it’s worth a shot atleast.

Think im going to get these f1s rolling here in a few weeks along with a couple each from other batches.

Anyone know exactly when these might be from? I do know they are 2012-2014ish but not positive.
The pack on the left is the same one I got in 2014

Latest posts

Latest posts