What's new

BOG Pics for Gypsy

Buddle

Veteran
Nice to see you back Bog. Will these beans be made available to anyone outside of California?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh boy, gypsy wants pictures :) Hopefully he is considering that trip to the coast to hook us up! Gypsy, I will chip in on a trip to Cali. We should start a send gypsy to bog fundraiser.

HeD333

Bushy-
It's glad to see your work has only gotten better. After seeing that pic of BMR I have to ask-
I had, what I thought at the time, was an excellent pheno- circa 2k3-4... And quite frankly, your cut makes my selection look like schwag! Don't get me wrong- It was very fruity very strong quality product- that I enjoyed, but it certainly didn't put the resin out like THAT! Have you been working on the strain, or is it just the pheno selection?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Damn BOG, good to see ya back, and lookin' STRONG!

Delicious, gotta find me some of those.

:joint:

Back-X-ing

Holy shit. it is so good to see your back and well. I have changed my handle after breaking up with my ex. For good reasons i dont want to be assoicated with the old handle. I need to start working on posting more so i can pm you. until then, i will remain like a newbie on this forum. lol. I thank you for not forgeting growers all over the world respect you and your cause and love to see whats up with you. A legend and great teacher in my book. Sending much love your way B.O.G. ps. hope the fam is doing well.

guineapig

Veteran
Oh boy is this great!!! :yoinks: :bow: :bow:

Saw some of those virgins in half.....and stuff them in the vape....:abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

You almost have enough for a BOG calendar.....2010: the year we made contact (high).....:abduct:

:ying: another idea from guineapig :ying:

Last edited:
my God this is crazy. Fantastic work bog, those pictures are AWESOME! Hey bog have you ever had your strains tested % thc? When I got busted I was growing out bogglegum and the cops tested in since it was seed free, they tryed to say I was growing some super bud and tryed to get the judge to give me a longer sentense for it, because they said I knew what I was doing..... well duh....

Anyways I got the discovery early in the case and found out that the bogglegum I was growing had 21% THC content and it still had 2 weeks to go.....

I had a sour diesel old school that was ready to come down and it had 18% THC all plants were seed free.

When they tested the % did they happen to say what is was a % of.Like what is the whole that this % is coming from.Never found anybody that knows.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
You almost have enough for a BOG calendar.....2010: the year we made contact (high).....:abduct:

:ying: another idea from guineapig :ying:

nearly enough? 10 strains ...10 months...last two spaces i bet are left for a picture of his legs...and one of the vacuum cleaner ...sounds like thats the plan to me :D .HH. =]-~

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
When they tested the % did they happen to say what is was a % of.Like what is the whole that this % is coming from.Never found anybody that knows.

Not sure about that, they tested the THC and all the other canibinoids in with it and had the %. I did not pay attention to the rest but the THC content.

All I know is bogglegum was the strongest stuff I tried and at 21% knocked me on my ass.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Beautiful Photographs every last one looks amazing, Keep up the good work BOG.
Be Well,

SB.

Latest posts

Latest posts