What's new

BOG on Board!

Mr.Hades

Cool, Mr.BOG.... Havent seen you post in years... haha But then again, Ive been gone for quite some time since OG... haha

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
YEAH!!!!!!!! SO GLAD to see you again,great tip so far the Multy Potting.......

have good time Bog.

luv2garden

WELCOME BACK BOG!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished off your Bogbubble and she's was a beaut!
I'm so stoked your back and can't wait to see Gypsy hopefully carry your line again.

L2G

lord siva

Good to see you back.

Good to see you back.

Funny i was thinking about you yeasterday when i stumbleded across 3 lsd beans from many moons ago. I still have yet to smoke another cigga-butt, thank you.

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Good to hear Bog.... i was just a kid when u were doing all ur stuff on OG..... now years later i'ma bit grown up and have some crosses with ur genes runnign right now... and they are f'ing AMAZING! I have some Sour Bubble bx3 X M. Thunderfuck that is the best strain for pain killing i have ever came across. It works for muscle aswell as spine pain!

Also ran some Bogglegum x c99 plants earlier and they came out freaking amazing. Didnt save a cut, but i got more of the beans started about a month ago.

Either way good to see u back... hope everything is well with the family.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
F.U.C.K. yeah......B.O.G i arrived about the time u left....welcome back home,brother.........now that ur back....time to do some poppin'....let's see them gene's........MOneY

P.D.S

Bog it nice to see your back on the board haven't officially meet ya but know you through your work (like most of us). Congrats on the L.A. med cup, always good to hear what you already know , welcome back

L

luaith

good to see ya back on the scene..mr.bog.
never had the opprotunity to grow your gear out but i do remember those sic grows you use to show on og..

well hope ya stick around..and congrats on your cup win!

S

Seismic

Glad to see you back BOG, for far too long I have seen amazing grows consisting of your seeds here on IC, as well as other sites, without having the chance to grow them out myself.

Take Care, and all the best:joint:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
BOG is BACK!!! WoW!!! Guess that arm-twisting worked! Just saw BOG Saturday and here is online today...GROOVY! Welcome back Man and hope you can spend some time...we love you AND the genetics.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! What a positive addition back to the forums! I think I read every post you ever had on OG...it's a pleasure to have ya back around!!!! Interested to see what you've been working with....
MP

Latest posts

Latest posts