What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG blue moon rocks

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
RIP.

Pheno 1 is gone. It did not survive the re-veg. :fsu:

Pheno 2 is looking bad too, looks like it will share p1's fait.

Pheno 3 is 78 day flwer. Looks like it will go to 80-85? WTF? I did not expect this.

I got beans of each so all is good but I will have to select again. dammit.

Will update soon on p3.

Peace

icough2getoff

Yo Mr. Freeman, those are some nice looking buds you got there. Bummer about losing your potential mothers, but I'm sure you'll find something real nice in those remaining beans.

You gotta love BMR. I've been growing this girl I found as an F2 for over a year now. Real bubblegummy sweetness smell and can get undertones of similar flavor. This girl also takes 70-80 days to finish up but she has very dense buds and is a decent yielder. I hope you find the keeper you're looking for and are able to make lots of F2s.

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
icough,

Yep, BMR is nice so far. Will keep on searching for the mother later on. Next time I'll make sure to take clones first. Got f2's also. nice pics. that nug looks tasty.

anyone tried lifestar bx1?

p2 finally dried out too. p3 is looking dank

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
Hi all,

This is the p3 plant. Looking good except taking waaaay tooo looong. The other two were done at no more than 60 days. This is at day 83 and I'm thinking it will go a bit more, its packin the resin nicely. What do you think? How much more time? Please help.

P3 1.jpg P3 2.jpg
P3 3.jpg P3 4.jpg

southpaw

I've grown out 7 BMR females so far, a couple were real schwaggy low producers with some remarkably bad smoke, the rest were nice but didn't quite qualify as keepers. I always had a hard time getting the plants flushed anywhere near to the point they should have been by harvest time, they are the most tenaciously green plants I've ever grown, most leaves a dark almost blueish-green cast. Easy to grow and vigorous, not very branchy, very leafy with some big leaves. All the plants of the nice pheno were more or less identical, the schwaggy ones were small and slow growing.

The smoke definitely would have been better if I had gotten them properly flushed, same problem happened on multiple grows of it. Dark green largish indica buds, leafy buds, very sticky resinous bud leaves, not a huge amount of trichomes. Unusual berry/metallic aroma was a plus, ok flavor, smoke was rough, high nice but not strong. I made hash oil out of my last couple jars and it was good, surprisingly piney with the berry/metallic aroma.

Now this is funny. I grew BMR for my second official indoor run, and I figured the overly "green" look was my fault and I had overferted along the way. Maybe I did, but maybe I ran into the same pheno you did.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
surprising p3 ran so long,hope i end up being able to pick up any of BOG's gear,your came ouy very nice tho,have some misfits i wish i had vegged longer,hope i can reveg them

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
Don't know if I said this before but these were from the original BOG stock. Some of the last packs offered at the bay.

I cured p3 for around 2 weeks. The taste was different than the other 2. Smelled sort of like spicy lemon skunk, not too strong though. The buds were bigger than the first 2. My guesstimate would be around 6-8 oz's cause I didn't weigh.

I did prefer P1 over the other 2 since the 3rd took so damn long. And Trich coverage was more on p1 which is one of the characteristics I look for.

I did lose all 3 phenos which sucked, but would've had to kill them off anyways for other reasons.

The good news is I still have some BMR beans in the fridge.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

northernlightss

Bumble Buddy-
If your having trouble getting them to flush properly back off on the nutes, it will be alot easier to flush in the end, some plants, especially blues like light nutes, they are not very hungry plants so they store all that extra food in the fan leaves to use in the future, but if you run full strength nutrients it won't be able to deplete those supplies by the time you chop, its that or run a longer flush cycle. However I think yield would suffer as opposed to running a low ppm mix that will let the plants flush in 10 days

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
Been away for a while. Can The mod please put this thread at BOG's helpdesk. Difficult times. Took a break for a while. Haven't signed in in over a year. Hope everyone is doing great. Working out, almost got that six pack. I see everyones been busy. Rez has got his chemdog ibl and sourdiesel ibl. I really want to try some of BOGS new stuff wow. Hope my friends are still here. I missed you all. I'm ready to start!

Budshine

Hey all
rip Bog ,can I still get hold of seeds in the uk? What was the effect like with Bogglegum -Sourgum ??the all sound moreish … R I P ✌️

Redblueblur993

Hey all
rip Bog ,can I still get hold of seeds in the uk? What was the effect like with Bogglegum -Sourgum ??the all sound moreish … R I P ✌️
With sour bubble I got a heavy strong stone. It helped me sleep and my stomach issues. It's been to long since I had boggle gum to remember.

Latest posts

Latest posts