What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG blue moon rocks

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Here's some BOG BMR phenos. Day 47. What you think?

First one smells like Sour pink bubblegum and the second smells like sour cantelope jolly rancher if that makes any sense. Ah yes, there is a third, I'll leave that for the future.

First pheno:

BOG BMR pheno 1 (6).jpg

BOG BMR pheno 1 (23).jpg

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
more pheno 1:

BOG BMR pheno 1.jpg
BOG BMR pheno 1 (8).jpg
BOG BMR pheno 1 (9).jpg
BOG BMR pheno 1 (11).jpg

Did you get that f2seed in one of the pics? lets see if you can find it...

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
This is my first try at pics. Hope they don't suck..

domino, pheno 1 isnt bushy at all. these were topped and vegged around a month. pheno2 IS bushy and didn't respond well to topping. Will veg them out more next time. Overall, great looking phenos except 1. trichome coverage started early on the #1. Anyone else grwn this strain?

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
One thing I would do different is veg them out more.Yeild isn't very good but whatever they do produce will be dank. Keeping em for personal stash.

melty

I noticed the seed! The only BOG strain I have grown was lifesaver, but I am interested in all things Bushy. Your pictures are great. I think BOG will agree that you should veg 'em huuuge. Great thread.

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
Who knows whats happened to BOG. He has bomb strains though. Haven't been disappointed in any of his strains I've grwn out, they all rock. These are from a 3 pack I got a while back. I still have 15 more unpopped which I will put on stand by for future breeding.Got a lifestar bx1 pack too.

That seed you see there must have gotten some pollen on accident cause I did not do that. oh well, nothing but good can come from that seed though.

Bumble Buddy

I've grown out 7 BMR females so far, a couple were real schwaggy low producers with some remarkably bad smoke, the rest were nice but didn't quite qualify as keepers. I always had a hard time getting the plants flushed anywhere near to the point they should have been by harvest time, they are the most tenaciously green plants I've ever grown, most leaves a dark almost blueish-green cast. Easy to grow and vigorous, not very branchy, very leafy with some big leaves. All the plants of the nice pheno were more or less identical, the schwaggy ones were small and slow growing.

The smoke definitely would have been better if I had gotten them properly flushed, same problem happened on multiple grows of it. Dark green largish indica buds, leafy buds, very sticky resinous bud leaves, not a huge amount of trichomes. Unusual berry/metallic aroma was a plus, ok flavor, smoke was rough, high nice but not strong. I made hash oil out of my last couple jars and it was good, surprisingly piney with the berry/metallic aroma.

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
Seems to me I got one of those phenos you say. This 3rd pheno smells just like this trainwreck I had the pleasure to smoke a while back.

Pheno 1 is extremely resinous and seems it will be done at 55. What do you think? It looks like a green glowing rock sometimes and the smell is just great, candy goodness.

Trichomes aren't quite there on pheno 3 but yeild is good, better then phenos 1 & 2. Will post some pics once I have some time...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Lookin good Mr F. And BOG is still around. He just has backed away from the seed biz and is hanging in his cave with the Mrs.

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor
cool rainman, thats good to know. If there is any way to let em know that he should get up off his ass and start making some seeds so he can sell, he's missing out. He can always apologize for whatever. Or maybe I'll have to offer some f2's. lol. Hope all is well.

Peace

bbing

BOG is not missing out on much these days :smoker:
he enjoys the success he had at OG and here has published and is enjoying his family. <---sign me up for that track!

peace

Mr. Freeman

ICMag Donor

Latest posts

Latest posts