What's new

Bodhi testers (Skunk Va x Wookie)

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

Flowers look very dank, thanks for posting your hard work. much respect. :canabis:

Have a pack on ice, can't wait to get to them. Gotta wait for space and make sure I don't screw it up cause I want at least a mom, if not some seed. Creamsicle Chem sounds very tasty. ...Would be ok with a 91 leaner too...lol

Robney

Damn the chemsicle sounds nice. And I bet all those crosses are too good as well. Way to consistently produce ill dank shishka

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Damn the chemsicle sounds nice. And I bet all those crosses are too good as well. Way to consistently produce ill dank shishka

Thanks man.

Heres a few of the ones I was able to test out.

Gg4x n91 #1

picture.php

sd x n91 #6
picture.php

sd x n91 #7
picture.php

sd x n91 #2
picture.php

chem 4 x n91 #1
picture.php

Robney

Those all look awesome, but something about the sdxn91 # 6 looks real special, what is she like?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
The aroma is predominantly fuel with a sweet n sour candied twist. Very relaxing smoke. Deffo very recreationally enjoyable. Gets you right behind the eyes.

Lets just say till its still in testing and I need to smoke some more and get back to you.

Robney

Sounds like an old sour pheno I saw a long time ago, reallly nice smoke. I'm still thinking about that chemsicle, way to keep killing it with the crosses man

Latest posts

Latest posts