What's new

bodhi seeds : which to pop?

bodhi seeds : which to pop?

• Total voters

hobb3s93

Thanks for sharing your grow with us hobb3s93...
Have they flowered yet?
Quick question - in the pic of the veg room, what material is the wall made of, looks to be a type of fiber board. Any moisture or mildew problems?
Thanks...
Happy Farming...
yo my bad dude for not responding.
in the veg room which USED to be my flower, that it some sort of soundboard we got from homedepot. it used have a layer of plastic then a layer of the shiny bubble insulation when we were flowering.
room has since been deonstructed ,leading to bare veg room with boards.

havent flowered any bodhi yet, succeeded in killing about 5 seedlings. but the remaing are going strong and will transplant into coco soon. ill put pics later.

these arnt bodhi but they are the apothecary's i posted erlier,
picture.php

^^girls on may,02^^
picture.php

^^girls today 6/03^^
picture.php

flowering already, but watever i aint trippn.

thanks for the reply hobb3s93...
I feel your pain ref. the killing of seed(lings)....
Recently I germinated 4 x Dream Beaver, 4 x Head Trip, and 4 x Lucky Charms, killed one while removing the membrane.
More recently, I pulled four from the crop because they failed to break the surface. I removed the shells and discovered mush. Now I'm down to 3 x Dream Beaver, 2 x Head Trip, and 2 x Lucky Charms. I'm thinking either super crop them for a larger yield, or better, take cuttings from each one and see where this leads me...
Happy farming...

hobb3s93

picture.php

7 bodhi ancient og , finally all in one gallons , hopefully all will show sex soon

picture.php

ancient og #1, been the strongest all the way since germination, fat waxy leaves.

picture.php

boss hog freebie, turned out female, got some cool structure going on and smell similar to my other chem cut. took the time to grow her out might as well flower her, if shes wack then shes gone.

:dance013: