What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds - Smoke Report - C99 (Ray Davies) x '88 G13/HP

Cannavore

Veteran
Thanks bodhi!!

Looks:
• Dense green pyramids covered in white trichomes with fiery orange hairs.

-
Smells:
• Lingering aromas - Fuel & overripe mango.
• Citrus floor cleaner & mango smoothie when handling/breaking it up/putting your nose to it.

-
Taste:
• All four females had the same fruity mango/mango smoothie core. Secondary tastes ranged from citrus, citrus/haze, and muffins.
• Scissor hash and kief are so clean and taste of syrupy peaches and mangoes.

-
Potency:
• Bodhi should release this one with a warning label to not operate heavy machinery after large consumption. This ones got that creeper effect that really tricks you as you smoke more. The high is extremely heady to the point where you're swimming in your own thoughts.
Over-medicating is where the deep trancey effects come into play. Before you know it you're struggling to remain focused and cannot keep your head up or your eyes open. I've passed out from smoking this stuff more than any thing else I've ever come across, and I don't consider myself a light weight either.

-
Overall:
• No signs of intersex.
• Flowered for 65 days.
• Small amount of variation. C99 seemed to dominate.
• Low yielders.
• 75% of the females needed support in flower. Symmetrical growth and structured plants.

-
• Looks: 8.5/10 - Looks very gooey and white in appearance from an abundance of trichomes.
-
• Odor: 7.5/10 - Strong odors from the live plants all the way to curing/jar. 2 weeks jarred seems to have mellowed them out and changed some smells.
-
• Taste: 8.5/10 - Some of the tastiest weed ive grown from seed in awhile. It wasn't just one female with good taste, all four ladies are above average in this category.
-
• Potency: 9.0/10 - One of the most potent non chem/og/sour strain i've had in awhile. Long lasting and strong in effect. Total knockout, can't keep your eyes open type of stuff when you consume more than you need to.
-
• Ease of Growth: Quality over quantity with this strain. I could only imagine the oils it makes. Bullet proof plants that practically grew themselves and were barely bothered by frigid winter temps.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Great report.....had to nominate a pic for the POTM thread and it was hard as hell to choose which one. Nice work Cannavore and Bodhi :tiphat:
Y'all go vote now.......tough month for sure :woohoo:

The Revolution

Veteran
Super sexy girl there Cannavore. I need to start snagging some of bodhis limited release packs, even if I cant grow them all now, would be nice to have.

Cannavore

Veteran
thanks for the love boys. i chose this one when bodhi sent me his testing list because no one else chose it and probably overlooked it because it wasn't the hype plant of the week (gsc, og, whatever)!

Cannavore

Veteran
Hmm, I wonder how it' do outdoors.

the ladies were really really floppy once they started packing on weight. if the same goes for outdoors youd probably need a few trellis or something to keep her from snapping. the branches were very weak and thin like spaghetti.

he has other g13/hp stuff with better parents suited for outdoors like blue dream, cherry pie, xj13, ect ect ect.

symbiote420

Veteran
G13/HP is an Indica hash plant?

This is ndnguy's '88 G13/HP, worked from limited release seeds by The Seed Bank of Holland (Nevil)... it was released as G13 x Hash Plant F-1 Hybrid and it's not the Mr. Nice version from Sensi. It is almost a pure indica, the genetic break down is G13 x (Hash Plant x Hash Plant/NL#1).... haven't seen a bad cross made with it yet! Great job @cannavore, I knew I should have grabbed some of those Ghash crosses when Bodhi offered em to me lol I'm happy with what is being found in the Appy crosses I have but something about that Ghash line ndnguy preserved!

Cannavore

Veteran
right on sym! this stuff was really good smoke. definitely one of the best seed strains ive grown in awhile. potency was top notch and i didnt build up much of a tolerance at all to it.

the only female that stood up without support had more skunk and burnt rubber as a live plant, which sounds like a ghash thing....

looking over bodhi's list i'd love to do gooey mom x ghash, lemon thai x ghash, afgooey x ghash, cherry pie x ghash...... damnit i want them all :D

VirginHarvester

Veteran
This is ndnguy's '88 G13/HP, worked from limited release seeds by The Seed Bank of Holland (Nevil)... it was released as G13 x Hash Plant F-1 Hybrid and it's not the Mr. Nice version from Sensi. It is almost a pure indica, the genetic break down is G13 x (Hash Plant x Hash Plant/NL#1).... haven't seen a bad cross made with it yet! Great job @cannavore, I knew I should have grabbed some of those Ghash crosses when Bodhi offered em to me lol I'm happy with what is being found in the Appy crosses I have but something about that Ghash line ndnguy preserved!
Thanks! Evil trich coverage.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I love this post! Can't tell you how much I hate it when people say shit like if it aint og it aint for me, fucking ignorance.

Cannavore

Veteran
I love this post! Can't tell you how much I hate it when people say shit like if it aint og it aint for me, fucking ignorance.

hehe well in their defense og kush is really good herb, but a pretty limiting stance to only smoke those within the og and chem families :)

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yes it is, but damn, I can't always smoke the same thing. I mean some folks won't even look at other things. Shit is shit, and sometimes you know it but just because you haven't heard of a variety doesn't make it lower quality. I tend to work infamous varieties. Not that I don't have access to all the elites. But, I would rather work varieties just as high or higher in quality, but that no one else has.

R

Raw_Dog

Yeah, I agree but when it comes to quality, it's hard to beat an everyday OG. There's so much herb out here, you have to have something special, most folks who have a "real" OG usually have something special. There's a big gene pool out there though, smokers have to see that there's more to smoking good than smoking og. But, you can't change everybody's mind, but you can change one person at a time, thats your job, right? Salute. Peace.