Right now in the fridge I have-
Blood orange
Snow wookie
Golden triangle
Sunshine daydream
Black triangle
Super silver temple
Goji og....
Anyone have any recommendations from those seeds as far as big dirt, full sun, high yielding plants go? Since the start of my outdoor career I've only popped my own creations but I'm looking to try some new shit this year.

X

XxCaptiankushxX

Here is the bodie gear I hope shows up in the mail-
Super snow lotus
Lotus Larry
Sky lotus
Prayer tower

Some other gear I may run:
Archive-
race fuel og
Perpetrator

Cali connection-
dead head og
Ogeisle

Rare dankness
Dogs og
Purple haze #1- discontinued?
Purple haze #2- discontinued ?
Sour og haze wreck- discontinued ?

Reserve Pravada-
Kandy kush

Clones- original headband (with nl#5 cross)
Sour d , tahoe og, triangle kush, blue dream, blue dream/ HP

Holistic Farms

This is our selection from Bodhi for 2015:

Ancient OG
Sunshine Daydream
Golden Triangle
Dream Beaver
Pineapple Hashplant
Red Eye Jedi
Strawberry Milk
Love Dawg
Tigers Milk
Silver Mountain
Snow Wookie

Plus some other very nice gifts. This will be Holistic Farms first time growing Bodhi seeds and we are very excited to see what the hype is about! We will be starting an outdoor thread on all of these soon so keep your eyes open. Much love and good vibes to all of you.

ValleyKush

Veteran
I have Mountain Temple, Dream Beaver and Pura Vida inside right now to select phenos, Have Ancient Og, SSDD and BlueMoonShine x Nl5 on the way in the mail from svoc and Some Aruba testers comming from mr and mrs b. SOOOO excited!

quit

I'm in the Sacramento area. Does anyone know of dispensaries that carry good outdoor seeds? All I can find are cali-connection. I don't want to waste 200 gallons of fresh soil on something meant for living under lamps.

S

StanKDanK

I'm in the Sacramento area. Does anyone know of dispensaries that carry good outdoor seeds? All I can find are cali-connection. I don't want to waste 200 gallons of fresh soil on something meant for living under lamps.

not many good options in sac. you can get bodhi gear @kindpeoples in santa cruz

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Satsuma. It should come close to finishing in the shorter growing climate in Denver. Normally the 1st frost is on the 2nd week of October.

quit

not many good options in sac. you can get bodhi gear @kindpeoples in santa cruz

Thanks, guess I'm going to have to squeeze in a drive to santa cruz. Any advice on strains for good yielding full seasons. I'm only doing 15 so I want to make them count. I'd also rather not run anything that will go longer than the second week of October. This is what they have in stock.

Mountain temple
Columbian black
Goji
Jabba's stash
Malawi Gold
Napli temple
neirika Kandahar
Neirika Petrolia Headstash
Neirika Pakistani
Super Snow Lotus
Temple of Larry
White Lotus
Tree of life
the fuzz
Superstitous
sunshine daydream
strange brew
Sorcerers apatite
Solo's stash
Dream Beaver
Dream temple
Dragonfruit
Head trip
Gold star f4
Golden triangle
elfinstone
lemon zinger
pink lotus
NL5
Landos stash
kindness heaven mountain
Lions milk
Head dawg

I defiantly have some important choices to make. If it comes out smelling and tasting like OG and gives me 3 I'll be very happy otherwise I need to be in the 5 range. I have a blue dream mom but I'm getting tired of running it every year.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're out of Kandahar I was there two days ago, and I heard Goji OG and Sunshine Daydream both do good outside.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Anyone have any recommendations from those seeds as far as big dirt, full sun, high yielding plants go? Since the start of my outdoor career I've only popped my own creations but I'm looking to try some new shit this year.

pop the Snow Wookies for sure. Last year the Wookie was the craziest smelling plant in our garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts