What's new

Bodhi or Green Bodhi?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Bodhi is a respected breeder up in Canada. I have grown several of his strains with great success. He's been around for years. Green Bodhi is a breeder name I just came across on a Michigan Seed site. Are they in any way related? If not, it seems a little shitty to steal someone's name like that. Any info appreciated!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I think he is a seed bank out of Eugene Oregon. He is a little out there as he did a lot of psychedelic drugs growing up and as a military brat. He went to S. America and did the Shaman thing where he experimented with Aya and stuff. I don't know anything about the reliability of his seed bank though. I agree with you as I don't like him using almost the same name. I have used Bodhi gear for years now and when I stumbled across his name I was confused.

Samedi

Bodhi is a very solid dude that will respond to direct emails if you have his email address. Super nice, understanding and an all around great guy. I have a solid amount of his work in the ole vault. Working on a mountain temple cross right now currently. I know less about Green Bodhi.