What's new

Bodhi or Exotic Genetix?

budsicles

Yeah especially with GLG’s pricing at the moment. I’m conflicted gentlemen!

Just ordered 4 packs of Granola Funk from them and got to choose two freebie packs from Bodhi stock. Went with Lemon Lotus and Lemon Wookie. Also coming with two unknown 5 pack freebies. So 6 full packs of Bodhi plus some random freebies for $287.

No contest.

Som 2

I've grown Sunshine Daydream, Guava Hashplant and Prayer Tower Sativa from Bodhi, all were great. I haven't grown anything from Exotic so I can't comment on them. As far as I can tell, Bodhi gear is a sure thing. It is also reasonably priced. It makes it hard to buy from anybody else.

I just grew 3 bodhi strains: jabbas stash, blueberry mountain, and (congo x kashmir) x wookie testers. SUPER stable strains that were all really good. Found 2 seeds on a jabbas lower bud. Blueberry mountain was super frosty, jabbas was my fav and is a strawberry bubba pheno. the ckw would've been epic but i pulled it early. trainwreck/lemon/lime/sprite/lavendar/chem bo funk. some epic terps. I haven't ran any of my exotic yet as there are reports of hermies. mainly the cookie crosses I have. I would start with bodhi first.

there goes edro

Veteran
I always have both of these breeders cultivars running in just about every run. Been running Bodhi strains longer though. Both give me quality plants. If I had to choose Exotic would win out. I see others point from a pricing point of view but Exotic gives me the unique top self I need. Either way you can't go wrong.

there goes edro

Veteran
Exotic Genetix Big Smooth Cookies n Cream pheno

Exotic Genetix Big Smooth Cookies n Cream pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Maple_Flail

I always have both of these breeders cultivars running in just about every run. Been running Bodhi strains longer though. Both give me quality plants. If I had to choose Exotic would win out. I see others point from a pricing point of view but Exotic gives me the unique top self I need. Either way you can't go wrong.

Totally agree with the Unique just askew of the trend Top shelf

Quite enjoy his Mamba and his DSOTM

there goes edro

Veteran
Bodhi Twin Flame

Bodhi Twin Flame

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thought I had already posted a pic of something from Bodhi. Oh well Better late than never.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
No experience of exotic genetix. I’ve grown Black Triangle and Hollyweed, I don’t think you will be disappointed. Imho Bodhi is definitely a premium breeder and if you consider the prices and freebies offered then it is a no brained.

Hopefull Stoner

I’ve grown black triangle and G-Funk from Bodhi and both were great.

The black triangle put out some really killer phenos. The TK and 88G13/HP pair amazingly well in that cross. OG type plants with hashy undertones and better yields than the TK itself.

I REALLY liked the Granola funk. It a really good spin on the forum cut. The Wookies used really brought out some more potency and vigor into the cross. If you like the forum cookies I highly recommend popping that pack.
please explain ur OG type reference in more detail . i have yet to deal with TK in any form but it's been looked at fo sho. i like to take my time on my recon and not rush to buy shit with my ltd fixed income. thx.

btw please share some pics if u have them. peace

Hopefull Stoner

I think that's my dilemma. Absent all other factors if we focus on aroma alone It's easy to interpret what Chocolate orange cream is going to smell like but how do I wrap my head around something like Terpenado? I cant find a whole lot of info on most of the fruity crosses he uses. It seems silly but most of these breeders websites make you want to part with your cash at an alarming rate. I feel like buying a pack of every Bodhi offering from GLG and having one MASSIVE pheno hunt just to drill down and document everything on each strain.
i digress, u seem to be from the new school cats. i'm an old fart and new pollen chuckers make me sick with no descriptions beyond a fucking odor/smell that doesn't show up in taste. i don't buy/smoke to smell the shit. i buy to get high/stoned and i want it t taste good while i puff it. it's that simple for me.

i'm also not so tempted to buy their shit because much of it when i can see it's lineage either i'm not impressed for my needs or i think i can make that my damn self why buy their untested bs.

all the newer pollen chuckers have a feast with folks who buy without knowing wtf they are really buying. it encourages them to chuck more pollen to try and get rich while they can. i'm not hatting but i feel like this new generation should stop being so fucking superficial and spend their coin more wisely. if this became the norm many of the unworthy pollen chuckers couldn't survive in the budness imho. what's worse these new folks rarely post up for others to see how shitty their choice grew for them.

ok my rant is over lol. take care and be safe:D

Latest posts

Latest posts