What's new

Bodhi beans

IBsmokin

Yesterday morning I layed down some wall tiles on a reptile heat pad in a cupboard, then I mix some super thrive in some distilled water, and got ready to germ beans, I placed the beans in little deli cups with paper towel soaked in superthrive water and marked and cover and layed them all on the tiles

check this mornin and wam, less then 24 hours the Bodhi beans are bursting

heres a few examples

Purple Kush x Blockhead

Bubba D (Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel)

Bodhi's Bubba Chunk (Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk)

Other beans being germed at this time
Bodhi Mix
Bodhi's Purple Kush x Kings kross
Aerics LA Pure Kush x F-13
Mandalla's Hashberry
and My very own creation Precinct 39

Last edited:

IBsmokin

yes it is going to be quite an interesting journey.
finding those right mothers and then seeing if they will grow in a rotating hydro garden. so this is going to be an interesting report.

Lucky U

I will keep my eye here!!!! Any Idea if or when these beans will be at the bay, I would love to get my "greenthumb" on them???

G

IBSmokin How's it hangin man. Hey thanks for that link you gave me over on that other forum. Definetly going to watch and see how these turn out. Hope you find some jems.

IBsmokin

well might as well update on my bodhi beans

in bodhi mix, I ended up with 6 femeals all seem different not sure what they are but heer are a few of them

Z

zoolander

Man IB lookin good you inspire me to start my Bhodi seeds next round.

IBsmokin

from him Bubba D's or Bubba Diesel (bubba kush x sour deisel) I ended up with 5 females from 6 beans sprouted, not bad

heres two of my favorites.

heres his bubba chunk

ended up with a few nice females, they went thru a ruff start after being burnt by ferts by are comin back nice

I have 5 really nice purple kush x blockhead females here is two of them, ones light and ones dark, looks like two phenos

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
im gonna follow you on this one too IB, i see what you mean now by saying you need to cull some, lots of choices. throw any of the bodhi crosses ill take em :wave: how does the growth from his mix pack look so far?

IBsmokin

man honestly abird... the mix bean pack, it looked like everyone I grew out was different, its like I ended up with all these females and each is a different strain, and they seem to be growing nice thus far so, man with just that one mix pack you are looking at a nice group of keepers to clone from.

IBsmokin

well I forgot to mention about bodhi's purple kush x king kross I got one nice female from 4 beans, got 100% germ rate but this strain is so sensitive to ferts I had to cull 3 that were far too gone to save.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hey there IBsmo :wave: I germed 3 bodhi mix beans w/other strains have 2 deff different leaf phenotypes one did not pop..oooh well will post pics when they become larger,hope u don't mind, love bodhi's wares :joint: ...Mm

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
will do shortley IBsmokin still babies about to get their true sets.....Mm

AriesXX

I was lucky enough to get "Crystal Trident", (Afghooey x SD IBL) and will show some pics when they pop. Pretty soon Bodhi will need their own forum :D.

IBsmokin

ok buddy sorry been away doing my thang

uhm the Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk, every female is amazing, all were keepers. all throw off some great tasting nugs and one particular one turns everyone into happy red eyed retards

Purle Kush x blockhead, I found some took way to long for my liking to flower so they were culled from the mother room, however I found one that had a very berry smell and taste and finished in 50 days, definately a keep, clones are going outdoor. Clones really well, even in rockwool took only 5 days to root.

Bubba Diesel, some took longer then others but all had awsome taste and buzz, never found any herms. some were sensitive to nutes. Found the perfect keepers, killer buzz and taste.

purple kush x kings kross was super sensitive to nutes, but once cloned the clones do much better and handle nutes alot better then the original mother started from seed. The plant itself looks nice and is throwing off some noce ngs, never fnished it yet.

all the bodhi mix's that grew out were really nice, but 2 were definately keepers.

LA pure kush x F13 same as the PK x Kings, but once cloned the clones seem to do a heck of alot better then the orginal mother started from see.
all grow nice and throw off some heavy stinky buds that give a killer stone.

of them all the bubba chunk and bubba D are the best

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Heya Ibsmokin here's a girl from a gifted Bodhi pack......this girl was knocked up by Bodhi's BubbaChunk,smells of meat n funk......

should have staked her but oooooooohhh well... :headbange

bodhiseeds

Veteran
thanks for the update IB.....
glad you found some keepers.....
hope all is well...
have a great summer...
peace
b

mm: meat n funk.... sounds like burger bud too me.... im lookin forward to your cross, hope you get seeds and not mini bite sized burgers out of the deal.