What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

solarz

Bobby S.

Are you going to document your coco grow here...or are you going to have another place for it? I want to follow along.

solarz

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
It will be here.

I used to have thread per strain, and that took way too much time when I would update.

I am just going to put all my work into this one thread now.

New pics will be up soon.-

I have not moved forward much, due to my Water Farm issues, but I think those are over. A word of warning on the Water Farms. While extremely easy to set up and use, constant monitoring of the various buckets and res are needed. Wouldn't be this way if it was a re-circulating system, but then it wouldn't cost 350 bucks.

Hey Bobby,

There is an add on to the waterfarm that turns it into a recirculating system

Look here:

http://www.4hydroponics.com/hydroponics/WaterFarm8pack.asp

It is the thing called '8-Pack Circulating Upgrade Kit'

Here is the instruction manual for it, so you can see what it is exactly:

http://www.4hydroponics.com/grow_room/Mnl/WaterFarmUpgrade.pdf

Very nice thread, I always enjoy your macro shots.

S

Seismic

I see you switched to coco as well Stainless:joint:

Best of luck of dude, I know you'll pull it off without a hitch.:abduct:

solarz

Yo Bobby S.

How are things going with the plants that you recently put in coco? Do you have any updates or anything about them??

solarz

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Hey Solarz!

My Cocos are chugging right along. Water Farm has finally started to work right. I ended up switching from DM nutes, to GH nutes, and things are a WHOLE lot easier to manage. I found the DM nutes to be a bit hot. I am going to try some on a COCO plant and see how they work.

Also decided to turn my Veg Lab into another flowering chamber. I'll have some pics up of the switch this weekend.

Here are a few current shots.

Here are some Power House in the Water Farm
picture.php

30 Day Power House (C99 x Deep Chunk)
picture.php

Power House
picture.php

Casey before the Chop
picture.php

Casey
picture.php

G13 Diesel about a month in...
picture.php

Green Hands
picture.php

Hedge Fund
picture.php

Soon this will be another Flowering Chamber... Two 8 site water farms, with 800 watts of CMH on a 6 foot mover.
picture.php

Big update this weekend... Take care everybody!:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always somethin new and bomb goin on over this way homie...lookin forward to the update.peace-T-

D

DjRightHooks

progress looks great..that power house is gonna be awesome it looks like!

solarz

Looking good bobby s. How are you watering your coco buckets? Are you going EXACTLY by heads formula...or is there a bit of a deviation? Also, where'd you pick up that powerhouse? Or was that something that you came up with yourself? I've still been trying to ge ahold of some head gear...but haven't had the opportunity. Keep up the good work. I'll post a few pics of my girls that i'm running in coco (the head forumla vs. organics). I have 9 rooted clones that are vegging now...so in about a month or so when the flower room is all cleaned out, i will throw those in there, in 5 gal buckets and let them do their thing. I'm running the experiment with warlock and they are a 60-65 day strain...so it should be interesting.

solarz

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Im top feeding them with a 6ml/9ml of micro/bloom per gallon.

Power House is a Hill Temple Collective strain. Some of the strongest shit I've got.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

C

cellardweller

I second that.
The Greenhands is lookin de-liscious!
sorry I am so late to the show, but its tagged now fer sure.. :joint:
what else can you tell me about that Powerhouse?

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Power House is a great strain CellarD.

It's a C99xDeep Chunk cross, made by Hill Temple Collective. I also have some of their Sunshine #2 going. As far as I am concerned Grindhouse, HTC and H3ad are the top seed purveyors.

I have grown out 2 phenos. A deep chunk Pheno with rock hard popcorns, and a C99 pheno that was really purple. Also had the C99 smell.

I highly recommend HTC's gear!

Soon as ICMAG will start letting people upload photos, Ill have an update cranking.

C

cellardweller

well thats good to hear, C.
I've always heard good things about HTC, and have always been interested in the PTK myself.
I had some worries uploading, but it'll take one at a time now I think..
:joint:

solarz

Whats up Bobby S...man, i have 5 warlock clones in straight coco, and these girls are in a funky reveg kinda mode...but i did take the clones from the plant abt 2 weeks into flowering. But none the less, they are taking off with that head formula. I've been feeding them everyday with 6ml/gal micro and 9 ml/gal bloom in RO water ph'd around 5.8-6.0. I checked the ppms and it came out to about 570ish or so, is this about right? What are your ppm's looking like with the head formula on your coco girls?

solarz

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo wattup bobby....i thought i was havin these pic problems by myself this morning...lookin forward to the shots bruh,always love the macro action in here.
always lurkin my man :lurk:
peace-T-

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
If those look any better I'm gonna drool all over this J that's goin' round the room... and nobody wants any part of that. Don't let that stop you, though.

-s

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I had some issues U/L pics last night too CT...all better now...

PowerHouse :yoinks:

Looking awesome bro :joint: