What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Blue Sonja

Blue Sonja

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tree:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bobby the plants look very happy and the frostiness of those buds is awesome!

you use cmh yes? - ive been waiting for my lamp to arrive for months now but looking at those shots it should be worth the wait.

cheers

V.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Thanks CC!

VG: Thanks bud. Yeah I am using a 400 watt CMH right next to a 1000 watt HPS in this room. It is definitely going to be worth the wait.

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Bobby, your garden looks great. I hadn't entered the chamber until a few days ago, and I'm glad I found it.

Take care of yourself, and enjoy CO. I have been looking at that great state myself...

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Big ups for the new smilies.:eggnog: Love some fuckin Egg Nog!

ItsAllOver: Thanks for stopping by. I've got some really interesting things about to start. Stick around.

weezybleezy: Prophet is the shit. Pre 98 Bubba crossed with the Sativa leaning Sonja. It's a winner. Blue Sonja and Mob Boss are head blasters too. I believe Prophet, Mob Boss, and Ultra Sonja are available right now.

I am waiting on some BOG Bubble and C99 x Deep Chunk to get here, then I am ordering some Ultra Sonja. Grindhouse Gear is legit.
:deadxmas:

Anima

Heya Bobby :wave:
You grow some nice nugs bro! Lovin the show!
Got ya tagged now.. Specially with those Bogbubbles.. I almost picked up some the last round but couldn't fit it in the budget.

Peace and kindness
-Anima

Sleepy

Veteran
new smilies rock!!!

new smilies rock!!!

man, your show is incredible, BS!!

wow...i'm droolin' over here!!!

jack frost sleep in the grow, eh?

holy shit!!!

:xmasnut: :stocking:

:respect:

K

Karma Genetics

Wheeee looking very nice, just like we are used from you bobby, Great show as always.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Sleepy: Hey man good to see you. Glad you are enjoying the show.

Karma: Hey Buddy! I'll have some Jack O Nesia shots up soon. Bout to pull the trigger on some Happy Brother, as soon as my current order gets in. Take care!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yup

2 out of 2 oga ers agree, your shit looks great

Did not even get to see my purple leaf, sniff sniff

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Bobby, you are a king at growing. Those shots look amazing. Your skills are way up there goodluck with moving to your new home. Hope all is well. Much respect to you..

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
BR and Dog: Big ups and thanks to OGA. I need to get my head out my ass, and get on some of that Virus! Too many strains and so little time.

Professor: Thanks bud. Glad you stopped by.

Pirate: Thanks El Duderino.

solarz

You bobby...do you happen to know anything about the powerhouse? I've been patiently waiting to run those beans for a while now (every since i saw your first posts of it a while back) but i can't find any solid info on the availability of these genes. Been thinking about hopping on that Prophet also since i got a cut of that Pre 98 Bubba (which is pulling thu it seems like [FWIW]) and possibly crossing the two and going pheno hunting.

solarz

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Prophet is a definite buy.

It is the best smoke I have on hand right now.

As for Powerhouse, it is C99 x Deep Chunk from HTC. They are pretty rare beans, and went really quick. HTC has gone through some things, so I don't know if they are still working it.

I love Powerhouse. I have a Cindy Pheno Mother and a Deep Chunk pheno mother, and I run them intermittently. It is a fantastic strain. You should definitely run them.

Cindy leaning pheno

picture.php

Deep Chunk Pheno
picture.php

Cured:
picture.php

Hope that helps the decision!:deadxmas:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts