What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks guys! This crop wasn't a total disappointment... :) I'm hanging plants in the veg room since I'll be moving the veg plants out, and I think I'm going to run out of room... lol I'm gonna have to get creative, but I want to keep the flowers in a scrubbed room b/c last harvest I was stinking up the whole neighborhood.
picture.php

picture.php

So I'm thinking about buying a warehouse in the city of Detroit... I can get 2000sqft for $5-10k. Solid brick building. I'll either find a place where I can pull my truck in, or have a fenced lot with video monitoring. I drove by this one spot last night around midnight to see what the neighborhood was like. There's a strip club across the street just down the block, so they seem to keep the block pretty clean. I'm sure the police are always rolling by... Which is what I want b/c I'm going to run a legal op. Then when I'm ready to step out, I can sell the building with the rooms and equipment as a MMJ facility. Otherwise I'll be stuck selling it piece by piece...

Thoughts? I only plan on doing this 1-1.5 more years. Maybe I should just stay in the basement... If I get the warehouse, I'm thinking about running around 20kw...

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'd wait until 4271 passes in whatever form/shape it ends up taking, because until then, offloading what you're talking about producing is as grey as it gets..

..Wayne/Oakland/Macomb = sketch city IMO

Washtenaw? Party on, Wayne, but elsewhere makes my butthole pucker at that level

But I'd love to photograph this new space :)

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
hey bobble ,after reading through all your threads I just want to say ,you make me very proud to be from the mitten and your really helping out in the icmG community ,,,Bravo. The idea about the warehouse space sounds like an interesting idea, whatever you do though just be careful , as you already know :tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks guys. I'll probably just stay in the basement and try to maximize what I have. I can pull 20lbs out of this room if I get it dialed. 4x over a year... More than enough.

Headband- largest plant I've ever grown.
picture.php

picture.php

Mister_D

Veteran
I love how you went from "I'm downsizing to get out of the game" to "lets buy a warehouse and throw up 20-30 lights" But shit, if warehouses are that cheap, maybe ole D needs to come out to the land of frost, and show ya'll how it's done ;)

Seriously though bro, as your friend, stay in the basement and dial that bitch :biggrin:. Not that my confidence is at all lacking in you, but you aren't ready to tackle dialing in 20+ lights yet... Trust me the basement will be much more productive for you with your goals ;)

bobblehead

Veteran
Wow that headband is crazy! The plants are looking great.
Holy cow is that thing bananas

Why not 6 of those?!

Thanks guys. Yeah maybe the next grow will be all trees.

ya gotta be very proactive to keep a 20-50 light room up.

agreed, and I'm not really up to putting in the time after further consideration.

I love how you went from "I'm downsizing to get out of the game" to "lets buy a warehouse and throw up 20-30 lights" But shit, if warehouses are that cheap, maybe ole D needs to come out to the land of frost, and show ya'll how it's done ;)

Seriously though bro, as your friend, stay in the basement and dial that bitch :biggrin:. Not that my confidence is at all lacking in you, but you aren't ready to tackle dialing in 20+ lights yet... Trust me the basement will be much more productive for you with your goals ;)

Well only half the statement changed... I was just going to upscale before stepping out. :D but guilty as charged. I have a habit of moving on to the next project before I complete the previous one.

I'm just tired of my house always being a mess from the grow. 3/4 of the basement is the grow, and the other 1/4 is the washer/dryer/furnace... And so if I'm going to get another space, it needs to be worthwhile... and its not that I can't afford it and I can't manage it, but its in my best interest to finish this project and get the most I can out of it, and then step out as planned.

If you're interested in taking a look though I'd be more than happy to show you around. Maybe you could set up a facility and need a manager.. ;)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I heard they sent a tree crew into some headband and found him trimming his way out. Stoned as hell and just reaking like a skunk.

Latest posts

Latest posts