What's new

bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseum

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1272860269-11831_full.jpg

This should work perfectly! Thanks hiker!

4 of those helped dry up my stem rot last round, good fan. Sounds like you are staying busy Bobble, good to see. The very system looks badass!

bobblehead

Veteran
cant wait to see it in action

stay tuned... :)

4 of those helped dry up my stem rot last round, good fan. Sounds like you are staying busy Bobble, good to see. The very system looks badass!

Sooo busy... I'm thinking about using all my #5 gropots for veg, and buying some #10's and using one per bin... Prolly what I'll do when I build out the other pod. 3600w bloom is respectable... and in a system like this, I should pull 6lbs every 1-1.5 months running 2 pods... That's the goal. Then maybe I can keep the patients satisfied...

D

dramamine

That's such a sweet looking setup, Bobble! I'm running 6x6 vert, too, but just 1000w last two runs. This time I'm stacking another bulb on top and another shelf of plants. Really like the way you hung your bulbs....nice and tidy. Great great job on this setup all the way around.

Nice bobblehead, I am excited to see that bloom! i've seen a similar light set-up but the guy had the mogul sockets in candle glass with ducting so it was like a cool hood. But this looks like it should be sweet.

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm still running around setting up guys... It's a lot more than what you see. I have a whole house to set up. This is just to get me going... It's gonna take off real soon though.

I went out and bought a dehumidifier today... I found a DRIZAIR200 for $500 on craigslist. I did my research, and this is one powerful dehuey. PTB can have his Santa Fe, I have a DRIZAIR200! lol...

So, I talked the guy down to $450 from $500... People like to see cash in front of them these days. I didn't realize how big this thing was, otherwise I would have rented a truck. I busted my rear window loading the beast.. Karma is a bitch. $50 for the window, plus time in the cold... That teaches me to bargain...

3k13of3l95Y35O55W5b1ia125cc0905b11196.jpg

3k13p13o75Y55Q25W6b1i32f9174f62aa1eae.jpg

I also bought a 1/4hp chiller for $180, and $180 for the dual stage controller... I figured I'm going to need this when I run buckets... :) And I plan to use a heat exchanger for my cooling... Welcome to the big time... I'm getting all sorts of new toys. :)

hiker

Been wishing I had a dehumidfier for a long time, I remember when I was little (long,long time ago) we always had one in our basement, wish I knew what happened to it. Humidity can be a growers worse nightmare, no matter what you are growing. I can't tell you how many worrisome nights I have during the summer at work because of it.

mrktwiz

I love my de-huey...especially living near the ocean with somewhat higher humidity levels although nothing like Atlanta, GA in the summer lol....good job Bobble looking forward to the next adventure.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet!!!

nice and clean once you got it done there bobble, me likey :):)

now lets get some ladies in and start the show, we got a full house and no one on stage

come on bobble lol

cheers bro

statusquo

Bobblehead and all you other vert growers. Go to wal-mart site, type in fans, find LASKO 20" WIND MACHINE INDOOR PIVOTING FAN,

I've got the same fan. Cheap and works very well. Moves a lot of air and it has been used for years and it is still trucking. Pretty easy to clean too.

ambertrich

Veteran
I love my de-huey...especially living near the ocean with somewhat higher humidity levels although nothing like Atlanta, GA in the summer lol.....

Never would have finished anything when I lived in the ATL without a dehuey and a window AC-especially running in a flex space(sort of a half basement, rare down south).

Before adding the AC and dehuey, walked into the space one day and the walls were dripping moisture and mold was just starting. Got my ass up to Lowes for a 35qt dehuey and 6k btu AC pronto. Never a problem again, even in July when it feels like you are walking in soup outside.

Bobble collecting all the toys:), going big.

Best of luck to you, buddy.

Have a great trip and hope you find some interesting things on your journey.:wave:

bobblehead

Veteran
Sorry about the delay... I'm just waiting on my radiator to build the heat exchanger so I can cool the room. It's freezing, and I can use that cold to cool about 50g of water and run that through the radiator, cooling everything...

I also had a small mite explosion in the clone area... Got some forbid, and they should be gone. I have seeds coming from Reservation Labs and CSG, I just popped some of my own sour bubble x grape skunk and purp x grape skunk.. I'm ramping things up...

I will be running buckets sooner than later. I'm thinking I'll only run 32 plants in the 1800w coliseum after the first round. At least 12 buckets with 3600w... I don't wanna complicate this too much, so I think I'll be sticking to these 2 systems... I still have another 1800w to run for 12hs, so I maybe add something... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

so that's a 1/4hp chiller with dual stage controller, dehuey with AIR-2 day/night temp humidity controller, 6 600w lumatek ballasts... I have to order 4 more DPDT relays, some mogul sockets, lamps, wire... I think I'll be needing a bigger scrubber...

D

DHF

Gotta love the new toys on the cheap BH.....excellent find......fuck da back window.....the chiller and dehuey`ll pay for it ta get fixed in the long run huh ?.....gotta keep that positive mental attitude....

Got a growbro on the left coast that keeps his bigass santa fe , 3 ton mini-split , and CO2 generator in a lungroom where the conditioned air along with the CO2 get`s pulled in and out of each flip room without introducing the heat generated by the equipment to the bloom rooms , as well as exchanging the room`s air continuously to prevent any air-born pathogens from gettin a foothold in late flower......just somethin ta think about.....

So next run you`ll only use 8 pods instead of 9 for 32 plants instead of 36 ?...........

I`ll be over here on my bucket.........Good luck and handle it.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

bobblehead

Veteran
Gotta love the new toys on the cheap BH.....excellent find......fuck da back window.....the chiller and dehuey`ll pay for it ta get fixed in the long run huh ?.....gotta keep that positive mental attitude....

Got a growbro on the left coast that keeps his bigass santa fe , 3 ton mini-split , and CO2 generator in a lungroom where the conditioned air along with the CO2 get`s pulled in and out of each flip room without introducing the heat generated by the equipment to the bloom rooms , as well as exchanging the room`s air continuously to prevent any air-born pathogens from gettin a foothold in late flower......just somethin ta think about.....

So next run you`ll only use 8 pods instead of 9 for 32 plants instead of 36 ?...........

I`ll be over here on my bucket.........Good luck and handle it.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Yeah, I really don't give 2 shit about the window. I didn't even look twice when I broke it. It was just "well, that sucks..." lol

Thanks for the tip on the lung room... That's what I was thinking of doing, but I wasn't sure... I'm definitely going to pursue it now though. I won't be using CO2, so I think i'll have 2 separate scrubbers running, blowing into the lung room... (I'm going to run 2 flower rooms on a flip.) Then I'll run the dehuey and other equipment in the lung room.

I want to put a few reservoirs in the crawl space, and run a heat exchanger. I think the best place for the radiator is in the grow area. I'm going to hook up a temp control switch so the fan kicks on when the temps go over 75...

I only have enough light to run 4 pods right now. 2 per room. I suppose once it's up and running, I could do more... with less plants of course. You gave me an idea DHF.

8 pods of 9 plants... b/c of having to stay in my limit, I'm thinking about doing some tree growing... So I'm thinking 4 1800w columns of light... surrounded by 9 buckets, and some rabbit fencing... I'm going to need more ballasts and lamps and ventilation, to run 8...

This stacking tote setup is going to be for another location I think... or I should say the bucket setup will be for another location... ha ha... But I'm going to be running stacking totes while I setup everything else...

bobblehead

Veteran
So we just got pummeled with snow... which was great for making some bubble hash... :)
nothing like a million little razor blades working for you.
And karma decided to apologize for our fight the other day. My window getting broke was uncalled for! lol... I spent $120 on a trimeter the other week, and they sent me another one! that's 2 meters for me! the first one didn't have calibration solution or suction cups... so I'm thinking that's why they reshipped... lol
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15

bobblehead

Veteran
Sweet!!!

nice and clean once you got it done there bobble, me likey :):)

now lets get some ladies in and start the show, we got a full house and no one on stage

come on bobble lol

cheers bro

Thanks bro. you know I'm here to impress. :)

I just got my Eagle20 and Forbid, so I'm in business. The clones will be cleaned and loaded up soon... they still need to veg, but I'll veg them in the coli.

Latest posts

Latest posts