What's new

bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.

bobblehead

Veteran
so it looked like a total of 2+2+5+5+5+5=24 plants?

What was your final yeild?

24 is the magic number. :)
No numbers on yield. The plants aren't all dry. So far I'm getting +/- an ounce a plant. Not bad for only using half my space. I'm looking to smash those numbers though.

thanks for such a great thread everyone.. great job bobblehead

Stick around, I'm just getting warmed up...

Nice run, bobble! It's a great selection of strains, so many nice choices.

Thanks again dramamine. :) I have definitely enjoyed getting to know so many different varieties of cannabis.

C

csedge

Can't wait to try out all this shit. I got some nice Blue Dream and Cherry Pie when you're ready. Plus Purp ChemD, White Urkle, and ChemDxTrueblue wait till u see ChemDxTBB this time omg is it BIGGER.

C

csedge

Thats was my 666 post weird i dont want it stuck on that so heres to 667...

Oh and you can have her back whenever bro you know that.

bobblehead

Veteran
I'll hit you up after I'm done working... I got lazy ass garden gnomes... Lots of work to do...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 16

bobblehead

Veteran
Ok, so while I have a minute... Here's the lineup: 6 ELE (NYCD x ECSD), 3 Blueberry, 2 C99, 1 SSSDH, 4 Bogglegum, 1 White Urkel, 1 ECSD, 3 Menage-a-trois x ChemD, 1 THUNKx (THUNK x ?), 1 Krome HK, 1 Grape Skunk... And there are 2 more that slip my mind (corrected)... I can't keep running multiple strains like this... It's such a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

reddy1

ICMag Donor
bobblehead, great show man, plants looked flushed to perfection, i'm sure the smoke is close to the same. love the variety you got, keep that going man. it will raise your skills and tastes to new levels.

i bet that THUNK and SSSDH are going to rock the vertical. i've had a lot of success recently with SSH in vert, got it stretching wide vs. tall. fills in beautifully.

a few tips on the camera, try turning on the macro function, it ironically has the appearance of a flower on most cameras, this will help the camera focus on the trics. try turning down the flash or turn it off completely or even cover it with a clear plastic to dampen it. adjust the OEV to a lower level with the HPS orange on. my high speed(sports) setting works well with HID lighting. try as many preset settings settings as possible to nail it down, also take more pictures than you need and select the best ones. tripods and photoshop are a photographers best friend.

how did you get handles on your smart pots? have you tried drip clean by House and Garden? great for coco coir. before i saw lots of salts but the drip clean has gotten rid of it and i'm also feeding slightly higher without burning the plants.

bobblehead

Veteran
What up Reddy1-
I'm thinking the same about the SSSDH and the THUNKx. I have some Wonder Haze in the fridge I want to pop when I have the space... right now I'm at capacity. Over the next year though I see myself finding the perfect heavy-yielding faster-finishing hard-hitting sativa.
Those are Gro Pots. HTG supply sells 50 for $175. They opened up a shop in Taylor about 5 months ago... so I decided to stop in. Great prices on certain things. I'll still be going to the Cultivation Station for most of my needs.
I don't use any flushing products, just tap water. I use the REZipe, and I always have to give them nutes all the way up till the end. I find my leaves tend to yellow quickly. I don't use cal/mag. As long as I feed my plants regularly I never have a problem. It's when I get lazy and don't hand water the plants not hooked up to drippers that things start looking like shit. I've been thinking about feeding stronger... but then again, why mess with success... idk. I don't use meters. I just add the correct about of pH down, 6mL micro 9mL bloom +2mL silica blast per gallon...
Thanks for the tip of upgrading to the smart pots. Every grower I've spoken to has nothing but good things to say about them. I had to buy them. I'm excited to see the results.
and finally, thanks for the tip on the camera. It's a nice camera, I just don't know how to use it yet... I'll play with the setting you mentioned when I have some free time. I gotta get some rechargeable batteries for it.

I just installed a screen tonight. I gotta keep these bitches in line. I still have to connect the reservoirs with hose, attach the drip lines, and fill up with 75gals of water... carried in 5gal buckets... :( Otherwise it's looking great!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup sup bobble, new set up looks great! i sure your' gonna smash them number this time,,,,, o and i feel you about the lazy garden gnomes ahahhahaha

cheesr bro

reddy1

ICMag Donor
awesome man. i love HTG. i was really excited when they opened up on telegraph. still haven't made it down there. my local shop sells c.a.p. brand products too and they hook me up 20% always so i'm going to try those gro pots. love the added handles. i've got root pots and smart pots now. basically the same dry times, root pots are half the price of the smart pots. but hey the smart pots are strong enough to go through the washing machine so i'll be able to use them many rounds.

you using straight tap for the REZipe? is that why you use pH down? i mix RO with local tap 50/50 for perfect pH. then 6/9 takes it to about 600ppm, i forget what scale, my meter does 4 types. i wonder if i should use straight tap then. i spend $5 a week on 20 gallons of RO.

i got my plate full too! doing a run with some new strains, in veg at the moment...

BOG Sour Bubble
Grindhouse Sour Bubble
BOG Bogglegum
H3ad Geisha
Outlaw Genetics Double Purple Doja
Outlaw Genetics ECSD x Double Purple Doja
Outlaw Genetics Double Bubble Doja
Outlaw Genetics Double Bubba Doja
OGR Fire OG Dom
OGR The White Bx
Landrace Talk of Kabul

Also have good clones of SSH, Chemdog, Menage a Trois, and Ducksfoot.

is your SSSDH "the shire" or OJD cut?

if anything sounds interesting let me know i'd be happy to help you out anytime brother.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
GDP is curing a bit... Those nugs are dense! Great smoke. It actually yielded almost as much as the Sugar Cane Kush, and the GDP is more potent.
STOG is finishing up... looking frosty and chunky.
The Cheese I just took down is real tasty and has good potency... just terrible yield.

You too huh? I found out my Urkle x CT yielded just as well too and was more potent I think it's the Urkle that's doing it for us... Since it's in both the strains we are comparing to our SCK's which is a lovely strain don't get me wrong but it doesn't knock me down like the Jolly Grapes(Urkle x Afgooey x Sour D IBL)

Also as for your color, when are you dropping your Micro? I noticed when I ran the Recipe if I let the Micro go a lil longer then my plants that had purple in them showed it more cuz the green turns more purple than the yellow leaves. At least that's something I noticed cuz when I cut it too early like Rez was doing originally I got mad yellowing and it just affected the coloring overall... Just something to think about cuz I know you said temps were warm but you have cuts that do it without the temp drop..

What's this Sour Tahoe? Tahoe OG x Sour D?? I'm gonna run 3 Tahoe OG's with the Jolly Grapes this round in 2 gal pots and do 15 plants instead of 18 and hopefully double my yield... :tiphat: If you get a chance to grab some Bushdoctor Kangaroots DO IT! 2 days of use on my new SCK mom that I transplanted the other day now has roots shooting out the sides of the Smart Pot like Roots Excel did! This is just a observation on a mom but I'm hearing good things about it for sure and it's working for me at 2ml a gal and $20 a qt!!!

bobblehead

Veteran
awesome man. i love HTG. i was really excited when they opened up on telegraph. still haven't made it down there. my local shop sells c.a.p. brand products too and they hook me up 20% always so i'm going to try those gro pots. love the added handles. i've got root pots and smart pots now. basically the same dry times, root pots are half the price of the smart pots. but hey the smart pots are strong enough to go through the washing machine so i'll be able to use them many rounds.

you using straight tap for the REZipe? is that why you use pH down? i mix RO with local tap 50/50 for perfect pH. then 6/9 takes it to about 600ppm, i forget what scale, my meter does 4 types. i wonder if i should use straight tap then. i spend $5 a week on 20 gallons of RO.

i got my plate full too! doing a run with some new strains, in veg at the moment...

BOG Sour Bubble
Grindhouse Sour Bubble
BOG Bogglegum
H3ad Geisha
Outlaw Genetics Double Purple Doja
Outlaw Genetics ECSD x Double Purple Doja
Outlaw Genetics Double Bubble Doja
Outlaw Genetics Double Bubba Doja
OGR Fire OG Dom
OGR The White Bx
Landrace Talk of Kabul

Also have good clones of SSH, Chemdog, Menage a Trois, and Ducksfoot.

is your SSSDH "the shire" or OJD cut?

if anything sounds interesting let me know i'd be happy to help you out anytime brother.
Yes brother, straight tap for the REZipe. If it's high in mineral content, it will be Ca and Mg... Which most people seem to have to add when using RO. It's always worked fine for me. If you haven't tried it, maybe give it a go. Maybe I could get better results with RO water... I've never tried it. Out of the tap my water is 7.5-8. I use a dye kit to check pH. I pH it to 6.0, add 6/9, which takes it to 5.5. Add 2mL silica blast.
What's Landrace Talk of Kabul? that sounds interesting... My SSSDH is CSG F2's. I only ended up with 1 female, 2 runts I culled, and 6 males!
We'll have to meet up one of these days... I'm swamped right now. Way behind on my work.

You too huh? I found out my Urkle x CT yielded just as well too and was more potent I think it's the Urkle that's doing it for us... Since it's in both the strains we are comparing to our SCK's which is a lovely strain don't get me wrong but it doesn't knock me down like the Jolly Grapes(Urkle x Afgooey x Sour D IBL)

Also as for your color, when are you dropping your Micro? I noticed when I ran the Recipe if I let the Micro go a lil longer then my plants that had purple in them showed it more cuz the green turns more purple than the yellow leaves. At least that's something I noticed cuz when I cut it too early like Rez was doing originally I got mad yellowing and it just affected the coloring overall... Just something to think about cuz I know you said temps were warm but you have cuts that do it without the temp drop..

What's this Sour Tahoe? Tahoe OG x Sour D?? I'm gonna run 3 Tahoe OG's with the Jolly Grapes this round in 2 gal pots and do 15 plants instead of 18 and hopefully double my yield... :tiphat: If you get a chance to grab some Bushdoctor Kangaroots DO IT! 2 days of use on my new SCK mom that I transplanted the other day now has roots shooting out the sides of the Smart Pot like Roots Excel did! This is just a observation on a mom but I'm hearing good things about it for sure and it's working for me at 2ml a gal and $20 a qt!!!
I agree the yellowing comes from dropping the micro too soon. You're right about the color. The purple is due to a mineral that stays behind in the leaf, I forget which one... Anyway, if it's not there, no color. I know I can juice them a little more b/c my plants flush so easily.

My new setup is going to help take care of this. I've connected 3 27gal tuff totes for an 81 gal reservoir. The totes are connected in a line, with the pump in the last one pumping out water to the drippers. I fill the first one, and the other two are filled passively. This should help to cut the nitrogen more gradually. The Nitrogen will slowly be decreased over a week or two, as opposed to being cut all of the sudden after week 4.

Sour Tahoe = Tahoe OG x Sour Larry
What's the active ingredient in kangaroots? I'll have to check that out.

bobblehead

Veteran
BushDoctor Kangaroots

Root Drench. FoxFarm® Kangaroots (0.8-0.1-0.03) is a natural and organic liquid inoculant used to encourage root mass development on in-ground plantings, container gardens and hydroponic systems. Contains macro and micronutrients specifically selected to be instantly available for roots to absorb at optimal levels. Also contains concentrated amounts of microbes designed for hosting not only directly on the roots, but in the soil around them.

Use on seedlings and mature plants throughout the growing season to enhance the proliferation of root mass development. Ideal for fruits, flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs.

Directions for Use:
Gardens - Mix 2 teaspoons per gallon of fresh water every other week throughout the vegetative and blooming cycles. Drench soil thoroughly.

Hydroponics - Mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of fresh reservoir water and use in conjunction with nutrient regimen. Flush system every two weeks.

Ingredients: Earthworm castings, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, protein hydrolysate and Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum).

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
check the whos rocking new fox farm products thread in nutrients I posted a pic of the back of my bottle cuz it's got tons of mycorhizae and trichaderma and baccillius ect it's the shit..

bobblehead

Veteran
The only thing is GH nutes are chilated, so they're already ready already for uptake by the roots. :) All those beneficials are to break down organic nutes... Or so is my understanding. H&G nutes are organic? Do you think I would still see a benefit? I can't see it hurting... I may try it for shits and giggles...

bobblehead

Veteran
Well friends, I've been busy that past couple weeks... I had some troubles with the drippers the first week... that's resolved now, but I think it took a small toll on my plants. They'll catch up I'm sure. I also had 4 boys slip in. :( 1 ELE, 1 Menage x ChemD, 1 Thunkx, and 1 Blueberry were all pulled, and replaced with 2 Thunkx, 1 Hindu Kush, 1 Gorilla Gold x Manitoba Madness (to make seeds with for the summer...)

on one of my recent trips to the hydro store, I got a free T-shirt... I don't think I'll be wearing it outside the house... lol
attachment.php

So here's the room now... Some plants at 2 weeks, some at 1... w/e...
picture.php

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 14