What's new

bobblehead overtakes

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
bobblehead overtakes

In my personal life I am much the same way. Brutally honest to a fault. I have lost 6 figure jobs because I couldn't bite my tongue.
Since then I look at people completely different. Every individual is wired to be who they are. And once you stop holding others up to your standards, expectations, and perspectives, you stop getting your feelings hurt.
My Ex's father used to tell stories of 30# Kokanee (world record is in the teens iirc), and buds, not plants, the size of coffee tables! I stopped arguing with him and just smiled during "story time". The point is, I know he had good knowledge, just have to ignore the peripheral shit. Everyone gets their inspiration from other people's work, and add their own twist to make it theirs. Ones persons journey is different than others.
Freds does have a point, but I may be mistaken on the details, when advice is given, but not fully headed, they can't be blamed for lack of success. I know I do the same thing. Someone tells me something, and I am almost compelled to put my own twist on it. Ultimately, I come around... Took me a year, and untold losses, before I ditched DWC.
As a parallel example. When I was a construction project manager/consultant, and inspector, I had to be "ambiguously precise", and refuse to tell the workers how to do their job, because I am then responsible when they don't do it exactly the way I said, or the architect gets his panties in a bunch.
Anyways, I hope this blows over, and what the fuck happened to Jbonez? I know some members appeared to know him irl, anyone know why? Kinda hesitant about my future here...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
jbonez got involved in a thread that had a lot of heat, and he did something that i am not privy to which caused mods to ban him. He'll be back soon or he'll make a new account and a new thread... or he'll go away.

Mods stop a lot of things that *I* wouldn't stop, but they do so in order to maintain the quality level around here. If people can't respectfully disagree, they have a short future here.

Lots of influential members (and tons of my friends list) have gotten temp and even permabans.

This community means something to me. I don't wanna go to RIU or whatever. Even the way this site's palette and layout look better than all the others I've seen. Not to mention the general caliber of the people here is much higher.

D

DaveTheNewbie

This community means something to me. I don't wanna go to RIU or whatever. Even the way this site's palette and layout look better than all the others I've seen. Not to mention the general caliber of the people here is much higher.

lol even with all this bullshit its a million times better than RUI. And those guys really throw about the permabans

anyway as i see it the only mod in vertville is HGO and hes pretty cool as long as you arent a complete dick. He has modded a couple of my posts, but for good reason.

once you step out of vertville its a different story and every area has its own list of mods and you are at thier mercy.

EDIT : as far as JBones, isnt there a DBones or FBones or UBones or TBones or whatever that was his mate? Maybe he can shed some light? If he ever comes back im gonna call him t-bone from now on.

bobblehead

Veteran

:laughing: You're more than welcome to contribute anytime *mistress*. I don't think anyone here will be fighting with you now.

Sorry bro but either you get it or you don't. It's funny.

In my personal life I am much the same way. Brutally honest to a fault. I have lost 6 figure jobs because I couldn't bite my tongue.
Since then I look at people completely different. Every individual is wired to be who they are. And once you stop holding others up to your standards, expectations, and perspectives, you stop getting your feelings hurt.
My Ex's father used to tell stories of 30# Kokanee (world record is in the teens iirc), and buds, not plants, the size of coffee tables! I stopped arguing with him and just smiled during "story time". The point is, I know he had good knowledge, just have to ignore the peripheral shit. Everyone gets their inspiration from other people's work, and add their own twist to make it theirs. Ones persons journey is different than others.
Freds does have a point, but I may be mistaken on the details, when advice is given, but not fully headed, they can't be blamed for lack of success. I know I do the same thing. Someone tells me something, and I am almost compelled to put my own twist on it. Ultimately, I come around... Took me a year, and untold losses, before I ditched DWC.
As a parallel example. When I was a construction project manager/consultant, and inspector, I had to be "ambiguously precise", and refuse to tell the workers how to do their job, because I am then responsible when they don't do it exactly the way I said, or the architect gets his panties in a bunch.
Anyways, I hope this blows over, and what the fuck happened to Jbonez? I know some members appeared to know him irl, anyone know why? Kinda hesitant about my future here...

Yeah dude I agree sometimes you have to hold back... and you can't be in control of everything. I have a hard time with that. Getting better with age. Unfortunately this wasn't the time to hold back.

It's weird, I could have swore I saw Jbonez online just the other day... but I checked last night and he's still banned. idk, I wouldn't dwell on it. I know other people who've been banned and came back under a new name... hint hint... lol

jbonez got involved in a thread that had a lot of heat, and he did something that i am not privy to which caused mods to ban him. He'll be back soon or he'll make a new account and a new thread... or he'll go away.

Mods stop a lot of things that *I* wouldn't stop, but they do so in order to maintain the quality level around here. If people can't respectfully disagree, they have a short future here.

Lots of influential members (and tons of my friends list) have gotten temp and even permabans.

Yeah dude it would be cool if you would share what you're working on at some point... ;)

lol even with all this bullshit its a million times better than RUI. And those guys really throw about the permabans

anyway as i see it the only mod in vertville is HGO and hes pretty cool as long as you arent a complete dick. He has modded a couple of my posts, but for good reason.

once you step out of vertville its a different story and every area has its own list of mods and you are at thier mercy.

EDIT : as far as JBones, isnt there a DBones or FBones or UBones or TBones or whatever that was his mate? Maybe he can shed some light? If he ever comes back im gonna call him t-bone from now on.

Yessir I've been here in the vert forum from the beginning... We pretty much get to do what we want here, within reason. I have seen where HGO went back and modified my posts... Which is cool with me. He's just looking out for us.

Jbonez and BST are apparently real life friends... If you guys need some help figuring out who to bother. :)

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Arminus speaks the truth..he JUST told me yesterday what an elite, expert grower I am and my boo is just the DANKEST bud he ever hit! :biggrin:

He said: "I just cannot keep this in any longer"!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Arminus speaks the truth..he JUST told me yesterday what an elite, expert grower I am and my boo is just the DANKEST bud he ever hit! :biggrin:

He said: "I just cannot keep this in any longer"!

I heard it too, he was very ambiguously precise with his statement about your dank.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I like to keep things flowing, I'm not a fan of throwing my weight around, giving out infractions etc. If I see something wrong I like to talk to the person and work things out. I like to think I'm not over zealous with my modding powers LOL. You guys keep the vertical forum running smoothly anyhow, I don't get to do much modding around these parts :biglaugh:

:tiphat:

HGO

bobblehead

Veteran
Krusty and DHF are not the same person... (Given recent information, they could be the same person though I still doubt it. Either way I'm right. 2/18/13)This should help you guys get the joke:
I look at it this way. With the right hybrid and dialed enviroment i've hit 10+ oz consistantly off a 6ft plant, not including the pot and lollypoping the bottom 12". So 2.5oz off a plant 24-30" tall seems easily possible provided all things are in order. Krusty used to crack me up with how insistant he was bout everything being done his way or you were WRONG :laughing:, but the man knew the rules and yielded accordingly so I took note. Once I understood what elements were required for consistant high yield they could be applied to any well designed system for the same end result. I'm sure alot of people here doubt my abilities because what I have shown in my threads thus far is pretty laughable. Take for a moment to consider that this room has been half assed the whole way through, and i've had more issues than I can count. Yet i'm still able to pull a lb off a 600. I see peeps on this site everyday that are happy to pull a lb from a 1000w when everything goes according to plan. Opinion isn't important to me though. I'm just here to learn and pass on some knowledge where I can :ying:.

And just one of the inconsistencies I've referred to:
08-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Heath Robinson told me bout his Bonsai Hero "Testarossa`s" many many yrs ago......Swears by em and uses nothing else that I`ve ever heard.....

Gladta see Lazy tellin folks like it is cuz this is a Euro product and little known of .......I guess........

Got 2 of em in storage with yrs of use , but replacin them damn batteries on a regular basis every 6-9 months usedta piss me off cuz I only used em every 4 1/2-5 weeks....poor design IMO...but......

That`s why I had the dual trimmer/power cartridge kit , cuz Heathie told me 1 of em would take a shit when yas least expected it and needed it the most ....Holler bout those universal power sources from Wally World Bro......

Until somebody re-invents/retro`s the "flowbee" ta suck/bag the sugar leaf while trimmin , I guarantee the "testarossa`s" the ultimate 1 man trimmin tool from where I stand .....

Lazyman.......Where`s yer Twister Bro ?.......J/K........Respect my buddy ....... and thanks for talkin bout those things that fall through the cracks , like Euro battery operated/electric trimmin shears and those German engineered tropf blumat watering devices.................

Can`t see how those sheep shears could work , but rather the testarossa`s are like scissors with an upper handle for control over the limbs/colas....snippin the golf balls off is optional , but I`m sure required in medville for top shelf prices......

Peace........DHF......

10-07-2011,
My pond pumps had 1.5" outlets but I reduced em to 3/4" above the "bypass" blowin back into the rez for keepin juice stirred up but.....

As Heathie taught me yrs ago , it was all about having enough head pressure to supply the top level of plantlets constant even flow and pressure to each plantsite , and then everything below on lower levels could be controlled with choke/control valves for the same dialed feed per ........but...

Choke/control/ball valves provide the proper dialed feed per level.....

Trimmin ......Bain of a growers existence.......Never had the balls ta have a machine shipped to Hell , but would`ve liked at least 1........

Holler....Freds..:ying:.....

Heathie always used bonsai hero units cuz they were portable and he could tote em in and out of multiple locations/setups in the lil case that`s inconspicuous......

Usedta do 5-6 lbs every 4-5 weeks by hand in 1 8-10 hr day , but the week before harvey they were all stripped of any leaf left after keepin em lean and mean by end of stretch......

Hybrids with dominant colas rock fer trimmin.....Indica leafy golfballs suck dick but I luv me some pre 98 Bubba......just not production material IME and the shit takes forever ta look like somethin on a stick..lol........

Good luck Bro.....Freds.....

Next he claimed to have used the testarossa again.
It really sucks when someone intelligent makes you eat your own words...

Last edited:

Buddy Holly

man this cracks me up. some valuable lessons to be learned here. experience is the best teacher. not some weed forum celebrity. thats numero uno.

and if you arent growing triple a quality with 1 or 2K you probably shouldnt try to run more than that setting up whole houses. walk before you run. and gotta crawl before you walk even.

bobble you doth protest too much, methinks. you should be a little harder on yourself and a little easier on fred.

bobblehead

Veteran
man this cracks me up. some valuable lessons to be learned here. experience is the best teacher. not some weed forum celebrity. thats numero uno.

and if you arent growing triple a quality with 1 or 2K you probably shouldnt try to run more than that setting up whole houses. walk before you run. and gotta crawl before you walk even.

bobble you doth protest too much, methinks. you should be a little harder on yourself and a little easier on fred.

Thanks for your opinion. I have been my own worst critic this whole time. I own my mistakes. I'm done talking about Freds. I'll be back with pics to get this thread back on track. Till then I'm taking a break for a few days.

MIway

Veteran
Well, while not taking any sides in the matter... There is consequence for giving advice just as much as taking it.

Anyway, wishing everyone the best in all their ventures. We all still have two arms and legs and full of prospects, ya know? Peace

G

greenmatter

I like to keep things flowing, I'm not a fan of throwing my weight around, giving out infractions etc. If I see something wrong I like to talk to the person and work things out. I like to think I'm not over zealous with my modding powers LOL. You guys keep the vertical forum running smoothly anyhow, I don't get to do much modding around these parts :biglaugh:

:tiphat:

HGO

:laughing:

we play nice so you have time to take pictures:biggrin:

i thought if we argue then we don't get to see your girls in the shower

10 out of 10 of us can understand that much

doneit

Veteran
Well bring on the negative rep, cause I'm just gonna keep telling it like it is. I can do it without name calling that gets others banned...

I can't speak for Jbonez cause I agree he was mostly civil. It could just be temporary, idk. As for Freds...in recent history.. First Veg N Out and then Groovee got into trolling wars with DHF going back and forth, both called him out on reading things in other people's threads and passing off the information gleaned as his own. Now, I wouldn't have a dog in this fight... Except who goes around touting blumats are the best thing since sliced bread when they've never used them? I don't go around bragging about what someone else has done... I speak from real experience. Having read DHF's posts the past 2-3yrs straight, there are inconsistencies. Read my threads post by post and you'll find them... Like when DHF told me he used to trim 6lbs by hand in one day, and reset a room. Seems pretty fucking impossible in mine and any other real grower's experience. I don't care if all the plants are donksicles, that's a lot of weight to trim. Down south though, the trim job can be pretty rough because they're used to smoking brick weed... But still, wholesaling for $2k a lb 4 years ago in a non-med market? How? Or rather why? Lol When I got the bonsai hero to speed thing up, DHF said that he was too paranoid to have pot trimmers shipped to Hell. More recently he claimed to have used the testarosa model of the bonsai hero. If this was true, then why the fuck wasn't that shared with me when I was bitching about how long it was taking me to trim? I can also tell you guys that all the information shared by DHF can be found in other threads. Wealth Through Stealth? That was a massive thread by Julian. All about laundering cash with real estate.

I'm not saying DHF was never a real grower... Because I don't know that... I do know that DHF hasn't always told the truth. Whether or not it's to protect himself idk... But I don't like being lied to, and it's hard to tell the truth from the lies once you've been deceived. If you haven't been growing the past 4 years and you're happily retired, then it's time to do something else and move on. Nothing but dissatisfaction is going to come from hanging around weed sites wishing you were growing. That time would be better spent forming real world relationships... Which are really all that matter. None of you guys are handling my business, granted I appreciate the support and solid feedback. As a grower we lead a double life... Well many of us do. Sometimes we let that second life consume our first life. We get super paranoid and stop trusting the people around us. It can all lead to psychosis where you think everyone is out to get you. You unplug from society. Growing is what we do, and not who we are.

I'm getting off track with my philisophical bs... Point being, DHF spends too much time on the forums... And it would be best for everyone if he logged off for a minute and took a walk outside. Go play some fucking bingo or something. I appreciate the help given to me, but this is bobblehead overtakes not dhf's 4 house 8 flip room bonanza... My circumstances are different, and I have to do what is right for me. It's out of appreciation for the help received that I've kept quiet this long. Whether or not what people say about DHF stealing other people's info is true isn't really important to me... B/c I didn't have to go and read 100 different threads to get that info, I had DHF there to share it with me. The ideas are what got me to where I am now.

I know Freds is lurking reading this... Like I said dude I know you'll be back and you're still welcome in my thread... But come back with some constructive criticism instead of your "poor DHF" sob story. You do it to yourself.
Finally! someone that knows dfh actually putting the wooden nickle where it belongs.
sorry for beating a dead horse but i just saw this and could not resist congratulating and thanking you bobblehead.

Latest posts

Latest posts