What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bob Sagot clone

TPFTFW

Veteran
Ok where’s a pic lol.. you start a thread asking about the availability of a clone but then don’t offer a picture and give me different reports then what my homie bought in the bay

Every single description and question regarding bob saget has been that is it a haze, smells like haze etc
Your the first person I’ve ever seen say that

B gump

Wtf does a pic do for you? You can't match genetics from a pic.
So ur home, I bought those same clones in the bay as well as ur homie did last year, that clone seller was posting on craigslist. I Met that guy in a home depot parking lot in San Rafael. His wedding cake was spot on. Bob saget was not. The name game is a messed up problem. Everyone changing names to make a sale.
To be 100% w you, I think full of ur self. I posted looking for bob saget and 10 mins later you pop in the thread as the creator. I highly doubt you are creator of the Bob Saget. Consensio got the clone from a kid named Bart in the Roseville area.. I met Bart while vending at Northstar downtown. Got the clone back again. Once again, Bob saget has its lineage all over the web, 2nd place in Colorado cup in 2016. Highly doubt it was a bean from ur b list celebrity drop,lol. Keep smoking. Thanks

TPFTFW

Veteran
Wtf does a pic do for you? You can't match genetics from a pic.
So ur home, I bought those same clones in the bay as well as ur homie did last year, that clone seller was posting on craigslist. I Met that guy in a home depot parking lot in San Rafael. His wedding cake was spot on. Bob saget was not. The name game is a messed up problem. Everyone changing names to make a sale.
To be 100% w you, I think full of ur self. I posted looking for bob saget and 10 mins later you pop in the thread as the creator. I highly doubt you are creator of the Bob Saget. Consensio got the clone from a kid named Bart in the Roseville area.. I met Bart while vending at Northstar downtown. Got the clone back again. Once again, Bob saget has its lineage all over the web, 2nd place in Colorado cup in 2016. Highly doubt it was a bean from ur b list celebrity drop,lol. Keep smoking. Thanks
haha, excuse me mr Craigslist clone buyer..

I said off rip I’m not sure.. what I can promise you is that if I did make this shit it’s a literal side note for me I don’t care
if I could get the cut it’d prolly be 2 years before I’d even take the time to run it

This is officially where I stop helping you or giving any fucks.
what’s hilarious is I likely did make this shit.

B gump

Lol, You are so busy, you're watching this thread as I type. Craigslist, ic mag, thc farmer, insta, I'm looking any where that's its possible to find it. You can talk down to me all you want.. No shame in my game. There's a company in bakersfield saying they have the cut. Might have to make the 10 hour round trip to find out. It's called passion and dedication among other things. You just may fall into what I call the "blow hard" category. What's hilarious is I highly f n doubt you created it. Keep chucking

Cannavore

Veteran
tierra rojo i think made the colorado version that won the awards.... fort collins sage x hanis (Kunduz Afghani x (Pre-'98 Bubba Kush x 1994 Positronics Haze).... i've always wanted to try this cut. i have seeds of a cousin line -- john stamos aka fort collins sage x lashkar gah/deep chunk

Last edited:

TX HogPlum

tierra rojo i think made the colorado version that won the awards.... fort collins sage x hanis (Kunduz Afghani x (Pre-'98 Bubba Kush x 1994 Positronics Haze).... i've always wanted to try this cut. i have seeds of a cousin line -- john stamos aka fort collins sage x lashkar gah/deep chunk
Old thread but I’m just seeing it. Cannavore is correct. There are 2 plants with the name. The Colorado cut is night and day different than the Cali cut. The Colorado cut is very unique and there isn’t much out there like it. It is in California now. Not in commercial production as of yet. Don’t sleep on those Stamos dude. Those are from Cob and also quite unique.

PineMan

Might be a long shot here but Is Bob Barker related by any chance? im searching for a cut of Bob barker (SFV OG x Bubba Kush). My Homie that passed away had this 3 years ago &. I've been searching for it ever since.

Cannavore

Veteran
Old thread but I’m just seeing it. Cannavore is correct. There are 2 plants with the name. The Colorado cut is night and day different than the Cali cut. The Colorado cut is very unique and there isn’t much out there like it. It is in California now. Not in commercial production as of yet. Don’t sleep on those Stamos dude. Those are from Cob and also quite unique.
Yeah I grew the Stamos probably a decade ago by now and enjoyed it. Still got 10+ beans left.

Latest posts

Latest posts