What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Board Games...

• Thread starter toughmudderdave
  • Start date
T

toughmudderdave

Do you play them? What are your favorites? Seamaiden and I enjoy Scrabble and Yahtzee. Although, she tries (and often succeeds...LOL!) to get me good and baked before we play Scrabble which gives her an unfair advantage (I was a New Haven Unified School District Spelling Bee champion).

Chime in...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love Scrabble and Yahtzee, any board games...jig saw puzzles, card games.. all of them! I play scrabble and yahtzee on line all the time :)

Agaricus

Scrabble for sure, a lady friend and I have played a few times a week for years. I'm not sure we could even play without getting baked!

Yahtzee's fun but there's a similar one called Kismet that's even better imo.

Aggravation's great when you're fried. Sometiimes you get so pissed off you can't stop laughing.

L

LouDog420

It's zany action!
A crazy contraption!!
The fun is catchin'!!!

It's mouse trap!!!!!

Mouse_Trap_Board_and_Boxjpg.jpg

There's sooo many good board games out their other than your usual scrabble or monopoly. If you're just starting out in the board game world I'd suggest taking a look at Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Wise or Otherwise.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Scrabble is the best one.

Triomonos is cool too (although technically not a board game).

If you have at least 4 players, Risk is fun.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Monopoly, Scrabble, Ludo, Coppit (although I haven't played that for years, I wish I had the set that we played as a kids, and my mum and uncle played with when they were kids. 1960's set by Spears..)

I

Iron_Lion

My wife and I play some serious scrabble, no boards tho, just 2 lap tops, wifi and a couch. No mess No fuss.

gtgio

God damn I love yahtzee. I swear to god getting a yahtzee makes me scream crazy shit and run around the table every time. It's the only game that gets me that stoked.

Risk is sweet too, but I haven't been able to get anyone to sit down for the epic 5+ hour tactical deathmatch with me in a long time.

Monopoly? I win every time.

chatRabbi.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you play them? What are your favorites? Seamaiden and I enjoy Scrabble and Yahtzee. Although, she tries (and often succeeds...LOL!) to get me good and baked before we play Scrabble which gives her an unfair advantage (I was a New Haven Unified School District Spelling Bee champion).

Chime in...

a 'sit down' game for icmags mr muscles???

I figured you for a 'Naked Twister' kinda guy.......

btw, if you're playing naked twister by yourself (I know I do) by the 6th spin you'll find yourself engaged in sex (yeah by yourself) whether you like it or not.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some friends and I get together, on a regular basis to play Feds n Heads; a stoners board game from the early '70s, that is an instant hit with everyone I introduce it to. We also play a weed card game that is alot of fun called Deluxe Weed.

I also collect cannabis related games. I have several but these 2 are the ones we play the most. If you like to toke and play, I would highly recommend these two games. :blowbubbles:

For those who may not know, there is a web site totally dedicated to board games; boardgamegeek.com You can find most any board/card game on there from the distant past to the newly released.

S

SeaMaiden

Candy Land on acid, I rest my case.......

View Image

I play Candyland with our granddaughter and I have a little song/tune that I sing as we move the people through Candyland. It's a simple little ditty, just repeat, "Goin' to Candyland, goin' through Candyland. Goin' to Candyland, goin' through Candyland."

Hey, it's only meant to entertain small children, and I never promised you a rose garden.

I, too, screamed like a little girl when I finally got a Yahtzee.
a 'sit down' game for icmags mr muscles???

I figured you for a 'Naked Twister' kinda guy.......

btw, if you're playing naked twister by yourself (I know I do) by the 6th spin you'll find yourself engaged in sex (yeah by yourself) whether you like it or not.
He is, I can't do it, though the idea did pop into my head.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I hate setting up mousetrap but the kids love it, candyland ROCKS but for myself I love chess, checkers and connect 4.

Smoking Gun

I thought Candyland was already on acid, did they really need more?

I used to play a lot of Risk and Parcheesi. These days it is Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, and when I have the time Monopoly. While its not a board game Apples to Apples is great game to play.

S

SeaMaiden

I used to love playing Parcheesi. Haven't had a board in quite a while.