What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BML Horticulture Spydr 1200 LED Part identification

Abdthi1966

Premium user
This is kind of random but I’ve tried googling my question numerous different ways and I’m kind of tired of it and need an answer.

I’ll add a link for the light, however my question is what are the connecting bits called. For example there’s a female end on every bar which plugs into a male pigtail on the ballast. Now the issue I want to extent the cord length but can’t figure out what to call the darn double sided cord that would lengthen and join the ends. Obviously there are similar products like aux cords but nothing is quite right and I can’t find anything specific for LeD lighting. I attached some pics so if someone knows the common name for them let me know please. I’m sure it’s super obvious and in my face but I haven’t been able to figure it out.
IMG_7104.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7106.jpeg
    IMG_7106.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7107.jpeg
    IMG_7107.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user