What's new

Blunt or Cellulose?

I absolutely love rolling blunts, but lately these clear papers are just kick ass for me. It helps that I just realized that if you light the clear joint up like a cigarette, she'll burn til' you don't want her burnin' no more. I like rolling up a fat blunt with my friends, I usually don't finish the ones I start on my own. These crazy clear papers work for any situation though, and maybe its a nerdy thing to say but damn! It is SO cool to see my bud burning down.

Sunset

I agree dank, bout some few weeks back called "glass" Their pretty cool, but I think they do impart a taste. I like em', but I will still buy my white zig zag's by the box.

I never could stand blunts, I wanna taste the weed, not some strawberry or blueberry crap.
I eat that stuff after I smoke, cause I have the munchies.

so high

i gotta say i defently loveeed blunts and not the nasty phillies or flavored blunts i like vanilla dutch masters and regular swishers garcia vegas were very nice too anything with a natural cornella wrap around it which the swishers obivsouly didnt have but they were very convient and fast to roll as to the othe blunts i metioned i like to take time in rolling them by removing the outer leave rolling it up than rolling the outer leaf back on mannn i could make .8 of g blunt last 20-30 minutes

but i gotta say i do love those new clear papers but theres still sumthin about the blunt i love hope to kick that habit soon and just stick to the clear papers or pipes bout doubt that will happen

G

Yup...I can taste the floral sorta flavor with clear papers, but I'm really starting to like the way they smoke. Blunts cover up the taste of fine herbs too much. If I wanted that flavor I would smoke cigars. When I smoke cannabis, I want to taste the sweet fruity flavors unadulterated.

Sunset

Just noticed last night something, the Glass papers I bought contain 50.
My white Zig Zags contain 32 leaves, so if your just trying to get the most for the money... :sasmokin:

G

anyone ever noticed that all those "cellulose" papers are manufactured in 3rd world countries n such...no regulations??????

G

I'd tried those new papers, while cool, aren't something I'd use everyday. I still roll with rice papers, and sometimes it just fits to smoke a blunt.

so high

yea thats because i doubt the FDA dick heads would allow sumthing healthy to smoke manufactured here in the usa

I get what you guys mean about the blunts, but I do enjoy the way one of those tightly rolled strawberry kiwi royal blunts burns.

Though, you guys raise a good point. If you're going to roll GOOD weed up in something, you want the taste of GOOD weed.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought a pack of the cellulose papers but after smoking half, the joint always clogs up with resin and is impossible to smoke. The resin doesnt have paper to soak into, it just clogs up the tip and fills my mouth with resin.....

johfiner

yeah i'm not a big fan of the cellulose ones, they look cool but zig zags burn so much better in my opinion

chronicillness

i like em cuz when im rollin up my top shelf bud it makes it burn longei imo i didnt like em at first but i do now zig zags seem to go faster and run more but what EV to each their own

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I use glass bats, chillums and spoons most often. Been using my glass-on-glass bong a lot (GONG) recently. I have a huge collection of papers, and I was the first person to even mention the Aleda cellulose papers on ICMag, but I wouldn't buy any now. I do like to smoke Vanilla Dutches once in a while too, but I don't do flavored blunt wraps. Those are horrendous. :)

Burt

Veteran
even when i rolled L's-I'd take all the layers off-tobacco sucks
now these aledas are great-sure the cherry goes out a time ow two but the taste and cleaniness of the smoke is weel worth the effort
be sure to place a filter cause it gets awfully hot near the end of the joint

PoppinFresh

I've always preferred blunts over anything else. I have Aleda but I could taste it. Maybe it's just the fact that I drink nothing but water all the time. It really tasted a lot like the smell of burning plastic to me! I hated it! So, blunts for me! I did keep them and other papers just in case I don't feel like getting up to go get a blunt.