What's new

BlueHemp - Pakistani

neongreen

Veteran
You may have heard of "Lala's Haze"... if not, google it. He is a breeder and preservationist who lives in Denmark, and heads the Derg Corra Collective. Great guy, and yes, very hairy!

I've never got to try the Dark Kush. I wanted too though, which is why I bought some seeds and stored them till now. Only one pack (10 beans) unfortunately, but hopefully it'll be enough for Lala to work his magic.

Nepali description:

Nepali
Eltern: Baglung, Landrasse, selektioniert
Typ:mostly Indica
Reife draussen: Anfang Oktober
Reife drinnen: ungetestet
10 Samen / Päckchen
30,00 EUR

The BH strains were all bred outdoors (perhaps in a greenhouse, but I suspect not) in Switzerland, and now reproduced in Denmark outdoors, so should work practically anywhere outdoors within reason.

Here are a couple of pics Lala took last year of the Nepali:

picture.php

picture.php

Also the BH Leb:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

IIRC Lala said his favorite smoke last year was the Nepali, so I had to pop a few myself this season!

Also have BlueHemp's Maroc Inspiration going this year, which has become a staple for me - 3rd year in a row with her. Everything about it is nice, and it does well outdoors even in a wet/cloudy region/season like we have here @ 52N.

The only problem I've had with it (although it doesn't put me off growing it) is that it has hermis, and last year I had a heavily seeded crop although the seeds were immature, so did not need removing. I keep my Marocs well away from other females as a precaution!

CannaZen

fascinating!

Taste: spicey, fruity
Effect: bodyhigh, clear mind

that's sativa? none the less exactly what catches my eye, will they be available on the seedbay?