What's new

Blueberry x C99 Grow Log

Wev

This is the best Blueberry X C99 representation i have seen. A few C99XBB reports were ok but nothing to make peeps jump up and take notice and WANT some of their own crosses.
Good One Shun.

I

icon

They are very easy to clone only took 7 days for roots. I also thought that they looked more like blueberry one pheno even grew slow like it as the other grew with vigour.
I really want joey's blueberry now but they are sold out. this weekend i'll take dry pics & post a full smoke report. Thanx for the kind words & for watching.

Bodhita

Great - don't go MIA on us now... I'm really looking forward to pics and smoke reports. :)

Nice to see your grow ended well, despite some problems. I think they look great.

I

icon

As a start im going to post this smoke report of this pheno then the other pheno hopefully tomarrow.

I flowered this pheno for 8 weeks this pheno is my favorite of the two. I tryed to cross with it with 2 different strains that are viable pollen but it was resistant i only got 4 seeds.Ive had this problem in the past with other blueberry crosses.

Blueberry x C99 fruity bubblegum pheno.

YIELD: 6/10 The nugs are pretty dense but yield was kinda low but i think it was do to the deficiancies i had & i didnt use any kind of bloom boosters.
This pheno gave me 17 grams.

POTENCY: 7/10 Its pretty strong but not overpowering.Im satified with just one good hit but need a second to get fairly blazed.But for me thats just the way i like it so i dont over do it by accident. I find the smoke to be smooth but expansive.

SMELL: 5/10 Floral,fruity,a hint of citrus & bubblegum. It is fairly low odor the smell is more pronounced when handled or broken up.The blueberry is light & smells more like REAL blueberry fruit other then ARTIFICIAL like the other pheno.

TASTE: 7/10 floral,bubblegum,lightly blueberry,lightly piney. There is a fruity blueberry & piney after taste that lingers for a few minutes its very nice.

HIGH: 9/10 Its a creeper that takes a good 3-4 minutes until you start fully feeling the effects then gradually sets in stronger & then builds up over the next 5 minutes.Ide say its a good 50/50 mind/body strain.As it sets in i can feel my mind & body really mellow out making me feel a wave of comfort & euphoric cozyness relaxing every muscle in my body with the presents of tinglyness. It also releases any stress melting my problems away.I find it to be mood enhancing. My mind is clouded & find myself getting lost into deep thoughts of good times from the past occasionally bringing on lots of smiles. I also find myself forgetting to do things & doing this report right now is a little bit diffacult:joint::abduct:
Also when i feel really nauseous this is a miracle worker with in 5 minutes i feel almost completely fine its also great for appetite stimulation,& in low doses panick/anxiety attacks.In large doses it can bring on a little overwhelmingness but nothing too intense.

OVERALL: I give the quality a 9/10 I would have givin it a higher score if it had more body to it but i plan on getting joey's blueberry next so i think i'll be totally satisfied with that.

picture.php

Thanks for the report man! Your buds came out great.

I have C99xBlueberry from Wallyduck, looks similar in some ways.

I definitely got the C99 pheno, the branches are real thin and the buds on top are really heavy and big. It might be turning color as well, I have to wait a few more weeks to be definite.

I

icon

PHENO #2

PHENO #2

This is the other pheno it leans more to the C99 & growth but blueberry in smell & taste. Ive been referring it as the blueberry slurpy pheno.It flowered for 9 weeks.

YIELD: 7/10 - Still not great but it has nice dense buds.off a 2 ft plant i yielded 19.3 grams a little more then the other.I had deficincies with this one too but not that bad.Its not a high yield but bcuz of its high potency its more then enough for my personal use.

SMELL: 10/10 - Open the jar & it smells just like blueberry muffins but when its handle its becomes stronger & smelling like blueberry bubblegum. Its a really sweet artificial blueberry candy smell. Its just heaven!

TASTE: 10/10 - Just how it smells the taste lingers lightly on the toungue about 5 minutes after exhale.I want to keep smoking just for the taste. This stuff is also really good for vaporizing or for hash/kif.

POTENCY: 9/10 - Its strong it only takes me 1 small hit to do me in. Its easy to indulge & can get a little bit overwhelming.

HIGH: 8/10 - I like it but not love it, again it creeps up on you taking 5 minutes or so to fully start taking effect. Its felt mostly in the head with light body to it. Feels uplifting, clear headed,social, mood enhancing,creative & cheerful.I feel a little bit euphoric but only lightly. Great stuff for being active & for musicians. At times the high can feel even a little drunk im not a fan of that. Its easy to over indulge & become overwhelming quickly. Its not really a feeling of paranoia but a feeling that is a bit intense & feeling it was a bit too much (if that makes any since) Really enhightning all the senses.Its good for light pain,munchies & easily gives me cotton mouth. My heavy smoker friends really like this stuff as for me its not so much my cup of tea.

OVERALL: I think it could be good for breeding & would do well in a scrog as well as sog.
For me it not what i normally like im more of a indica guy i guess. But if its what your looking for you might want to consider they're C99.
Thanx to all who watched/lurked
picture.php

Ted Shred

Awsome report icon! I have a pack of these im probly guna run in a month or so. hard to find info on this hybrid but this is def the best report. I hope i get that blue slurpy pheno. Beutiful buds icon!

Great job icon! I just popped my jw c99xblueberry and they all germned in less than 24 hours! How did those clones turn out...better than the parents?

I hope I got the same pheno as you Icon!!!

I hope I got the same pheno as you Icon!!!

I have one lone surviver from a ten pack of this hybrid and it started autoflowering on me at 10 weeks in veg in DWC but this thing is starting to pack on the weight and tric production is already great and its only been in flower a little over two weeks. Hope I can get you all some pics soon!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer grow and report ido nice work bro keep it up..!!!

Ted Shred

i am very excited that i have got the c99 leaning pheno in it first week of flower :dance013: ive got another 2 that are indica leaning nearly identical leaf and stem structure but ones is stockier. Benji, your avatar scares the shit out of me.

I

icon

Revived lol thanx everyone for the comments....i just harvest joey weeds blueberry it was very blueberry smelling & tasting but the potency wasnt nearly as good as the BB x C99.........i made a couple of BB x C99 slurpy pheno s1's & will probally start those in the summer & a few regular Blueberry & cross the 2 to keep the BB smell & taste but with more potency.......looking forward to seeing other growers pics on this strain happy growing.

I

icon

Heres a few pics of JOEY WEED - BLUEBERRY i recently grew i also like to point out that i made roughly 250 seeds from 2 different pheno moms & sent them in to seedbay as freebies seedbay has recieved them & they are in the proccess & being sorted out. The purple pheno smells & taste just like artificial blueberries potency wise i thought it lacked a little i think its better for breeding bcuz of its taste/smell the other pheno alot stronger in potency with a blueberry/lifesaver smell/taste better around pheno.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts