What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Thai x Colombian Gold, Bubba Gum x (ECSD x SunSour #6) - Coco/Flood & Drain

Stdane

Hi Betagrow
Its perhaps a little late now but have you thought about getting your light closer to rhe seedling,I'm vegging mine with flouro's and with no heat I can put them and inch or two from the light and thereby get seedlings with 3-4 nodes 5inches tall. I've found this out a couple of years ago,otherwise I would have 5 inch seedling with only the cotyledons and first set of leafs. I then repot to hide the long stalk otherwise I would end up with plants over a foot tall and only around the 4th node. Its nothing more than a mere suggestion because I've struggled with too dangly plant in the past!. Cheers!

ColoraDro

nice ive yet to see any of the ECSD x Sunsour 6 seeds be ran by anyone online you must either know someone i do or have held on to that pack for awhile haha i used a chem4 x sunsour 6 male to make a few flavors a few years back pure fire outta Sunsims gear!!

Dro

BetaGrow

vitamin...yeah, man. these are reggies. trying to fit in as many as possible! just for vegging tho. don't have enough room for all of them at the moment. if necessary a 150w HPS could be thrown in for flowering, but it's not necessary currently.

Sup Stdane...really wasn't worried about it. the BBT x SMCG stretches like spaghetti because its like pure sativa. i always transplant my seedlings when the roots start coming out of the bottom of the plug tray, which actually was today. gonna be lowering those bulbs tho for sure, nice call.

I don't usually do this but fuck it merry christmas :joint:

BetaGrow

Hey guys I'm back. We're about three weeks into flowering and our population has been reduced quite a bit. Potential parents have been emerging now. More soon

Kelly's Heroes

Hi BetaGrow! :tiphat:

Nice setup!
What about the lamps?
What kind of lighting do you use right now and what will you use during the flowering period?

Best wishes!
KH

BetaGrow

Right now I'm doing the following...

2 weeks veg: 2x 48" T8
6 weeks veg in cab from page 1: 2x 42W CFL
Flower: 2x 150 HPS