What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Auto

huracan

Hi all.......New grow now. This is a Blueberry freebie I got not so long ago.

Seed Breeder : Speed Seeds
Genetic Origin : Blueberry x Canadian Ruderalis
Flowering / Harvest time : Short -545-60 days seed to harvest
Yield : Medium 400-450gm2 - Outdoor 60-70 gr per plant
Height : Short - 40-60 cm
THC / CBD / CBN : 17% THC

About 2 weeks from seed, veg stage now. Need a fast auto since my Amnesia was F&$%d!! by locknute. Ever heard about this spanish seedbank?

picture.php

Cheers!

huracan

No never heard of them. What say you bout them? Sprout is lookin good though. What lighting, medium?

So far so good, I hope to get a reasonable harvest. My setup 108W LED plus a couple of 75W CFL (2700K and 6500K). Using personal soil mix with perlite and vermiculite. No nutes now as with I autos I have seen they don't need until they start flowering.

huracan

4th Week

4th Week

Into the 4th week, no problems at all, preflowering now. Short and bushy plant, is this normal for blueberry autos? Anyway so far so good, keep you all updated.

Cheers!

huracan

5th Week

5th Week

End of 5th week update. Flowering stage now. Short and bushy plant. No problems so far.

Cheers!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blueberry tend to be short/squat. Don't let that interfere. Still a nice medicinal strain.

huracan

7th Week

7th Week

Buds getting fat and smelly. Good plant no issues at all. Almost done. Looking to harvest next week.

picture.php

Cheers.

huracan

Harvest!

Harvest!

Its finished, not too much flowers from this strain, though it was fast. Almost 2 weeks drying, now curing in Jars, half ounce of dry buds. Piney and fresh smell, kind of sweet. Ill get back on smoke report in the next days.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cheers!