What's new

Blue Zushi

Mids603

First off I have no idea where to post this but nevertheless, I was wondering if anyone here has come across any legit cuts of blue zushi? I’ve seen a few people with the yellow but blue seems much harder to find. Would really appreciate any info and thanks for your time.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Blue Zushi is a hybrid cannabis strain made by crossing Zkittlez and Kush Mints. The effects of Blue Zushi are believed to be euphoric and relaxing. Medical marijuana patients say they buy Blue Zushi for stress and cachexia. Google

Rocket Soul

Blue Zushi is available from growers choice, dutch passion and original sensible seeds afaik. If anyone has any recommendations regarding where to source seeds for a pheno run id like to hear. In the Euro region :)

Nice strain, i think it placed first in icmag cup. Just like to know where to start my hunt from

Boston clones has it you can find them on IG. It's up on strainly but looking like Legit Cuts is the only one who has tested it for HpLVd. A few people have gotten cuts from Cloney that tested positive for HpLVd, so buyer beware.

Rocket Soul

Looking to choose from growers choice, dutch passion and original sensible seedbanks for a pheno run. Clones wouldnt be a good fit due reasons mentioned and international. Anyone has any experience with this genetic coming from anyone of those places? Its most likely ill end up for a eu distributor, GG: ill check up on Kmintz and ripper seeds not sure if i can source here. Have you grown it?

Edit seems like its available but they mention zkittles parentage, blue sushi is sherbert afaik. But still looks like a nice grow, sounds very smoke-clubby

Rocket Soul

Blue Zushi is Zkittlez x Kush Mints, same as the KmintZ.. Got a pack of the latter but haven't popped any yet, maybe in a few weeks..
Youre very right im getting my seed orders mixed up; the Sherbert is in the Blue dream sherbert i was looking at. I will have a good look at ripper, they comercialize locally. Any other standout genetics, less than 9 weeks from them you could recommend?

goingrey

Youre very right im getting my seed orders mixed up; the Sherbert is in the Blue dream sherbert i was looking at. I will have a good look at ripper, they comercialize locally. Any other standout genetics, less than 9 weeks from them you could recommend?
Nah, I'm growing Sour Ripper from them right now and it's looking quite promising but will go over 9 weeks. It's the first strain I'm growing from the company.

Latest posts

Latest posts