What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Widow, OG#18, Emerald Jack and Delahaze Grow

autoflowercup

Well apparently its been 19 days since these girls sprouted and things seem to be going a little slow up top but I'm okay with that because I'm really looking for root growth the first few weeks and I should be able to start giving some nutrients now. I'd imagine I'll have some nice lush plants in no time. Anyways here is some picture updates for you all to enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20120807-00911.jpg
    IMG-20120807-00911.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20120807-00913.jpg
    IMG-20120807-00913.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 8
M

Mtn Dew

MtnDew... whats all that about? kind of looks like spam and possible link to something i really dont want?

Live2gro These beans are being given away free by many seedbanks. for sure I'd like a few phenos but at the moment im more inclined to pick up something I dont have and snag my blue widow's thru the free promos. Most of the properties you are looking for probably rely on pheno selection?

Was a video to the best most beautiful looking blue widow ive saw from youtube

Tipunch

Bump, what happened to Delahaze grows, pics etc. Looks great on paper, Anyone can share their experience?

Thanks team :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts