What's new

Blue Widow Flooded Tube 150hps

Dr 4 four

Really nice grow you got going on Piff.

That plant is very branchy, is it in the strain or just the product of your LST'n skills?

Can't wait to see the blues start showing up in her.

PiffGuru

Im just worried bout the molasses cloggin up my pump...

And the multiple branches is because of massive amounts of LST and topping...

And to be honest last time I grew this strain out I never got any real blue color to it... I think the blue shows its self in the smell... Thx for stopin by yall

PiffGuru

Today is first day of week 8 flowering.. here are some nice pics aside from tha yellow damgaged leaves..

picture.php

picture.php

Here is tha real bondage:yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smoweed:

Dr 4 four

Im just worried bout the molasses cloggin up my pump...

And the multiple branches is because of massive amounts of LST and topping...

And to be honest last time I grew this strain out I never got any real blue color to it... I think the blue shows its self in the smell... Thx for stopin by yall

I'm not too sure about hydro, but one would believe the molasses would be absorbed by the roots :friends: long before it would clog up your pump. However too much or too often or just not enough root absorption could pose a problem. Regular water changes and flushing the system should keep things savvy until after harvest at which point you can flush with hot water or what ever cleaning solution you use to dissolve the sugars, etc. IMHO

tripnoncid

nice setup man and the budz look great! How are you going to clean out the tubes when you are done? does it come apart? do you have a picture on how it drains?
thanks
trip

PiffGuru

Update :canabis:

I changed water yesterday to start flushing.. but I noticed that the girls aren't drinking as much as they used to... I'm not sure but I think their roots uptake is messed up in someway.. either way the plants probably wont last a full week more before I cut em down.. Since I finally got my new exhaust fan for my armoire, I was able to use my old 4'' duct fan for making a drybox which I am testing out with some little popcorn buds that I will most likely add to the hash pile when I cut the girls down..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"Tripnoncid" - I drew a water path onto an earlier pic along with 1 pic for where the pump starts the current and where it drains..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thx for stoppin by everyone..

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Filling up nicely there PiffGuru, keep up the good work
peace

PiffGuru

Ok so I cut down the plants 2 nights ago.. here are all the pics..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is my first time makin hash and I went for IHO/ISO/QWISO aka whatever name u wanna call it nowadays.. the pic below is of the better quality trim and small buds I used for the first wash which the pics of liquid in the pan is from.. it was more clear from top as you can see and the 2nd and 3rd wash was alot more neon green like.. after all the washes I ended up with this ball... and im lovin it :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buds are drying and ill have some pics of them when they are done..

PiffGuru

richirich_99 - Ill have the weight pics when the bud dries soon enough.. its not gonna be anything crazy.

tommyboi_420 - I am loving the stanley blower, and I would recommend it to everyone... got mine at walmart.. but props need to go to Pontiac cause his DIY link is the reason I got it.. I would suggest reading the thread about em to see how everyone is moding the fan..

Im in the process of revamping some of the things in my grow room.. and for the last few days I have been enjoying the ISO hash.. gives a nice smooth body high

PiffGuru

I've been slackin on doin this last update but here it is... Ive been really anxious to start up the next set and scrog it this time wit clones So I chopped these girls and got started.. Today is exactly 2 weeks since I cut my new clones and only 1 has a taproot into the water, the others will show soon and Ill start that new thread.. Final weight was 19.4G Not a huge haul but the quality is better than my last grow..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hovz

Hey there PiffGuru thanks for swinging by my thread, nice job on ur recent grow, your smoke looks great and your hydro setup looks even better.

Latest posts

Latest posts