What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Thunder - Blue Moon - Medicine Man - Grape Krush - Soma #5 - Life Saver ... Grow

PoopHead

neato!

i just did a similiare setup. i have several strains and just harvested my first plant. mango, at 52 days. hope postin the pics dont piss ya off ;)

G

Hey ReSambler, how many fans does it take to cool those? And how many cfm's?

Pure MoFo

Hey nice LD grow bro! looking good RE. Please let us know how long the flowering time is on that once you cut them. I would also love to know the trich color. I had to pull mine at 63 days and there were very little amber trich's, i think they could have gone another 2 weeks. but otherwise I am loving it!.

Guest423

Veteran
nice grow...what one did u cut so early? never will the LS be the best plant in there when all said n done!

G

Great looking grow there ReSambler!
Some great strains in that line up. Would you give a smoke report of the Grape Krush when its done curing? Would love to know how it smokes. Have some GK seeds ready to be germed and would like to know what to expect.
Great job.

E

EatShitake

Looks like a fine harvest there, RS! Whatcha got going currently?

R.A.

wtf?

How do you keep your plants so healthy man?
They almost look fake during vegging.

Great setup