What's new

Blue Streak x ( Unity x LR )

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got them transplanted and they are taking off. Here is the one female Expert liked and the male. I'll be moving the male to a bigger pot this afternoon sometime.

S_a_H

Female:

Male:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey S_a_H, how are you posting pictures, I cant seem to post mine. Its always saying my picture size is too big.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey S_a_H, how are you posting pictures, I cant seem to post mine. Its always saying my picture size is too big.

I started a gallery in this subforum and I upload the pictures to that gallery and from there drag them into my posts.

Check the Icmag forum help section at the bottom of the list of subsections there is a thread in there about it.

S_a_H

S

ShawnyBoy

Hey mdanzig i was only able to upload to my Forum Albums
then once uploaded i right clicked,copy n paste into the thread
reply box
Hope this helps!!:1help:

Lookin spot on there SAH,
them pots your useing,therre same as mine dude,
perfect for auto's,but mine are black......
..................G

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are from now what I am going to call #1 and #2.

S_a_H

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is #3. She is going to take a week or to longer to finish up from what I can tell now. She AF'd alright but is going slower then the others as you can see by the pictures.

S_a_H

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your grow is looking real interesting so far. I cant wait to see the finished product!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is #1 and she is what at about 30 days from seed on 18/6 the whole time. Under a 400w HPS....

I removed the male from the room today and i'll mark today and count down 30 days and i'll check a seed or two then giving them about 5.5 weeks to mature around March 14th.

S_a_H

picture.php

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is #2 and the one that reminds me of Praying PowerStout.

S_a_H

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has been 9 days since the last update on #1 and she is starting to bulk up now. I didn't get very good pictures this time but i'll see about getting some better shots in the next few days.

The orange smell on this one is getting stronger especially when rubbed lightly and for sure the one standing out over the others so far.

S_a_H

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.