What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

JustGrowing420

Here we go!! (sorry for no full plant pics, difficult)
Blue Sting #1
Smells very diesel
blue sting 1.jpg

Blue Sting #2
Herbal/Deep floral
blue sting 2.jpg

Blue Sting #3
Strange smell like muted berries competing with diesel and quite herbal too
blue sting 3.jpg

blue sting 3.1.jpg

Blue Sting #4
Super spicy, kinda meaty (I see some nanners in pics didn't notice in room haha)
blue sting 4.jpg

blue sting 4.1.jpg

blue sting 4.1.jpg

Blue Sting #5
Straight bubblegum, don't know if it will change but it is lovely, also the longest flowering of the bunch probably
blue sting 5.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice pics brutha, thanks for update. I see leafs are burnt, what happened? it can be cause for those nanners at #4..

#1 sounds like what I wanted to achieve as far as terps go... blue fuel spice

but I like #4, it reminds me other black vietnamese cross, one guy grew here. in the look... you say it spicy meaty, it sounds like black vietnamese is strongly present there. it should be some potent smoke imo.

you say last days... we need more pics... I know it is difficult to take whole plant shot, but please, at least one pheno whole plant shot please.

JustGrowing420

nice pics brutha, thanks for update. I see leafs are burnt, what happened? it can be cause for those nanners at #4..

#1 sounds like what I wanted to achieve as far as terps go... blue fuel spice

but I like #4, it reminds me other black vietnamese cross, one guy grew here. in the look... you say it spicy meaty, it sounds like black vietnamese is strongly present there. it should be some potent smoke imo.

you say last days... we need more pics... I know it is difficult to take whole plant shot, but please, at least one pheno whole plant shot please.
Probably too high EC for those two (4 and 5 burned a bit but not progressing, rest are pretty healthy)? pH is in check always. It's just one reservoir feeding the whole room so not everybody is 100% happy.

Last days I mean as I have been paying more attention to her, not last days of her life
I'll do full pics with 2 plants soon that are more to the front, the other are impossible until harvest unfortunately

gmanwho

Veteran
we will see how many nanners will get @Sub24ox7 as he stressed them pretty good hahahahah thats right testing.

@gmanwho killed blue stings when they were just little babies hahahaha that was some hardcore testing hahahah just joking bro. greetings!

Here comes Mahakala to open the wound.....stab stab...... 🤺

It still hurts. Thou 1 bluesting did live.

Had some damping off or other fungal from the coco soil mix come out of no where. Most likely something in the native soil caused it.

I should have known better to use that blend so early in growth. I normally grow sterile in early seed stage, then transplant later. But this time i grabbed the coco soil rice hull mix for some reason. I did find acorns from the red oaks in that mix. So i know the brown squirrels where stashing part of their winter supply in my pre mixxed bags in the barn.

The lone blue sting is doing well. Not sure if m/f yet. But, at the least i can now say this lone survivor is very fungal resistant!!

I do have 14 or 15 konauprise clones in 3.5gal buckets. 4-5 different clones per bucket. Going to flower them small. but first uppot at 12/12, an then sex into 12/12 removing the males as i go.

Mothers are still alive an well

The overall plan is to select a few now for later runs. Run them small now, and pick for later larger plant runs.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here comes Mahakala to open the wound.....stab stab...... 🤺
hehehhehehe I didnt intend to...

that one blue sting is strong!

I am looking forward to your KUs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully you will find something what will heal all your wounds.

ALOHA
Yes, the colors are starting to show on the new top buds :)

View attachment 18995778 View attachment 18995779 View attachment 18995780
right. I am glad. because when you call something blue, it should be blue hehehehe
Last days I mean as I have been paying more attention to her, not last days of her life
I'll do full pics with 2 plants soon that are more to the front, the other are impossible until harvest unfortunately
hah I thought you are going to chop it soon :D

I am curious how it looks... I can wait till harvest, no problemo.

especially that #4 one... and can you put something to that cola for comparison, so we can see how big it is?? is it possible? thank you bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts