What's new

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Selection is definitely key.
So is the skill to cultivate plants reaching full potential to determine its overall quality and potential.
From experience I found that seed plants usually take 3 runs (cuttings) to adapt to its specific environment to evaluate its potential.

thank for chimmig in Sam.

yes, that proper cultivation is very important. some of us grow it poor and then drop it. but it is right or natural. if you cant grow it right, then it is better to drop it hehehehe

pure sativas are so hard to grow indoors, that most drop it... it is on breeder to recognize potential of those "drop it" lines and make it more easy to grow by making hybrid from it...

yes, adaptation. not only cuttings but the whole seedline, I found that seedline that I make in my indoor environment grows better in my environment, than seedline from somebody else, even it is similar genetics... that´s why it is important for me to test progeny in different environment. many thanks to all testers who help me with it...

thats why I like greenhouses, it adapts quickly there . you gyus, back in early 90s, grew a lot of stuff in greenhouses? yes? I saw big industrial greenhouses full of plants on pics, all before 1998.

RESPECT.

StickyBandit

Blue sting
17 Weeks 11/13

What do you think @MAHA KALA , time to come down?
It's been cool the last few weeks which might have delayed ripening a little

P1030706.JPG
P1030707.JPG
P1030712.JPG

Last edited:

StickyBandit

I chopped her today and took a few better picks while I had the space, tried for more symmetry :p would have been mighty if I didn't have to chop the top half
She was very easy to pluck the few leaves ready for hanging
The aroma is hints of fresh forest berries on a deep, dank background :)

P1030732.JPG
P1030735.JPG
P1030737.JPG

Last edited:

JustGrowing420

@StickyBandit damn that looks fucking nice, waiting for smoke report!!

@numide great to see some outdoors in your garden, looking forward to the show

I've been smoking first two plants a couple of days now but they are just dry no curing at all, potency is very satisfying on both, I slow down considerably after half the joint.
Need to smoke a bit more to work out the details of the high.

Just finished trimming them actually, here are a few dry and trimmed shots.

#2 this one is lovely, nice mix of head and body, a bit dizzying in a drunk hangover kind of way but not stupefying and also smokes great considering how fresh it is. Deep herbal aroma with spicy details.
I like the silverish look of the buds a lot.
blue sting 2 dry.jpg

blue sting 2 dry1.jpg

#3 this is very similar in the base with some berry details, a bit less potent than #2 I think
blue sting 3 dry.jpg

blue sting 3 dry1.jpg