What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Sonja G3

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
thank you sleepy I always appreciate you poppin in :)

mmmm must be time to check out sleepy's current ;)

cornflake

Veteran
BS#9 pics

BS#9 pics

8 days since flip

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hella THC

I'm with steele... I would really like to see these testing threads get updated more frequently. They are for informative purposes, after all. Let's see some pics and hear some descriptions! Dying to read everything I can on these GrindHouse strains!

Hoping things are well,

- Hella

cornflake

Veteran
Sorry hella this isn't a tester thread, i'm just a guy spending some spare time to show you guys what you might expect if you buy Blue Sonja G3 seeds is all ;)

I'm a 24/7 caregiver and my responsibilities always take priority and I have no confusion about that.

Sometimes I have time to take pics, strip em, upload em and post em.

And sometimes I don't.

Mostly I do it because it's fun. If it doesn't feel fun I don't do it.

This is a hobby ;)

yo Steele ;)

They all doin good. this run i goin a bit different, usually i don't use molasses and Boost, this run we're in it,hoping to see some bigger results.

here's a few pics from 2 weeks ago, I will take a few in next few days as they're really taking off ;)

23rd october 2009 update (3 weeks into 12/12)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Grindhouse has some of the best gear out. Period.

Blue Sonja is awesome!

I am about to pull a Prophet that is at day 65, and it looks better than the Blue Sonja.:joint:

Little something for you to look forward to CF.
picture.php

Tolpan

Damn Bobby, she looks beautifull! Outstanding work and if ya say your prophet looks better, I have to get some!

Good luck cornflake!

Cheers

Tolpan

G

guest3854

Yup, Bobby has some bad ass Sonja..... That pic o' his was nominated fer pic of tha month, though tha contest was loaded, lol.

Hella, like CF stated, this wasn't a tester thread, as Sonja has proven herself several times over. He's just showing all of us and documenting for his own records and such. Thanks fer hanging with tha GrindHouse though, diggin yer participation.....

CF, as always, healthy as a mutha fucka.....

Be well y'all,
Steele

Hella THC

Sorry hella this isn't a tester thread, i'm just a guy spending some spare time to show you guys what you might expect if you buy Blue Sonja G3 seeds is all

I'm a 24/7 caregiver and my responsibilities always take priority and I have no confusion about that.

Sometimes I have time to take pics, strip em, upload em and post em.

And sometimes I don't.

Mostly I do it because it's fun. If it doesn't feel fun I don't do it.

This is a hobby

Awwww man, now you got me feelin all bad. I didn't mean to pressure ya for updates, and I wasn't aware it wasn't a tester grow, so my bad dude! I'm grateful for the update, and the LST is bomb. It looks so cool the way you have done it.

Can't wait to see this one through.

Good vibes,

- Hella

cornflake

Veteran
Day 38

Day 38

Hi Jare, welcome dude.

Yo Bobby, it's cool I'm sure it'll be bomb dude, I have quite a few more powerful strains in the works but I bought the Blue Sonja looking for something special in a daytime smoke, from Steele's descriptions way back when I bought em, they still interest me greatly.

Hiya Tolpan, hopefully I won't dissapoint after Bobby's badass bud shoot ;)

Hey Steele, I love your genetics man.

Please waste no moments feeling bad Hella, not not offended in any way ;)

Looking at Grindhouse seed is a pretty smart idea IMO, and this is not an advert, I paid for these seeds ;p

--------------------------------------------

pics taken 6 days ago....

#2...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

--------------------------------------------

#9...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

cornflake

Veteran
Day 44

Day 44

Will post a complete group run shoot soon, but here's #9 to tease in the meantime ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint: