What's new

Blue Sonja ~ and friends... a milo_xxx grow show. :D

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Thanks to Bobby for the nearly constant inspiration. :tiphat:

So. lets get this started.

I germinated 10 BS seeds (one was crushed in transit) in a paper towel.

9 of 10 germination...

Planted them in soil... now 8 of 9 above soil.

also germinated 5 of 20 of the SOL Blockhead seeds I posses. :D

only one germed... still now sign above soil. :badday:

So I am attempting to to germ the rest.

If Steele will allow it. I will keep track of the BH in this thread as well.

Camera is still F~#*ing with me... pics to follow!

:greenstars:

S

seedee

Nice Milo what generation are your Blue Sonja . The ones I have are the G3 .it's sweet to see someone else rocking the beautiful Blues. Also. What are your plans having both the Blue Sonja and Blockhead going. Are you planning to use pollen from either to get a preferred trait . Or maybe just makin extra beans for later . Or are ya gona kill all the. Males. Doin a comparasin test , I tried to start one of those with Steele's SourBubble and the other guys , but Steele's is just blowing the other guys away. Well good growin to ya my ass is planted ,can't wait for the results.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Hey Milo!! Sounds like A great show..Grabbin a seat for sure...Real Interested in both strains you hav goin...should be real enlighting...luck with the camera..

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Blue Sonja is rad shit. Herbal/balsam aromas, nice yields, buds tighter than a clenched fist, very potent but happy and functional. I scored a pack of the bx1 gen about 5 years ago, the same seeds that spawned the Tang Tang males. Still have 2 of them in my fridge.

Cool that you're growing them side by side with the Blockhead, that'll be interesting to see. Good luck with 'em.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I just took down a gaggle of Blue Sonja G3.

Shit is absolutely huge. 2 foot colas...

Can't wait to see what you think milo.

milo_xxx

Veteran
The Blue Sonja are the G3 :D

I am soaking the rest of the Blockhead tonight... the moon the way it is and all.... :tiphat:

milo_xxx

Veteran
15 blockhead seeds soaked (24hrs). then into a damp paper towel (72hrs)...

no sprouts...

planted them in damp soil... I am not very hopeful though. :badday:

really fuckin bumming..... I wanted to grow some blockhead dammit!

at least the Blue Sonja seedlings are happy and healthy! :whee:

milo_xxx

Veteran
7 plants still live... they are soon to be up potted..... they survived the borg and my un intended neglect..... which is more then I can say for the rest of the seeds I started at the time.... :D

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
How things going bud?

Got my hands on a pack of Blue Sonja G3 that was hidden away.

980226_o.gif

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Veteran
I have a feeling that pack of Blue Sonja G3 will be something special Bobby..... :chin: :bigeye:

All 7 are still living and coming around...still in 20oz party cups.... and under a foot tall.... They have all basically been in stasis in veg.....Due mostly to my neglect.... :badday:

Totally thought I had my borg issue under control...

Depression.. a full time job... two young boys under 3.... does not a lot of time leave for oneself... and does not a happy/healthy mind or zen garden make... :flu:

I just need to get rid of my borg problem for good.... hopefully I can set the ball rolling
in the next few days... 5days off in a row!!!
:whee: :party:

I have pinched the third node down and twisted a little on the larger ones... as is my custom... and my thought was these are goin to be special cause they stink so good... they have also taken a lot and kept on ticking....

I will try to get pics... camera is still fucking with me... no funds to get a new one... I'll fix its wagon... youlll see.... youll all see!! :D

Needless to say I am holding off on the Blockhead IBL and prophet until I get the borg under control and my garden in order..... So bare with me.... I shall not disappoint. :tiphat:

milo_xxx

Veteran
spidermites gonna put all of them into an inclosed sanitized area and nuke 'em!!! :muahaha:

daheadies

poppin' outta control
check out mighty wash spray.. my friend went through azamax, pyrithrin bombs, foramite, sns217, etc.. Then he started using just mighty wash. Crazy shit.. New shit..
Product description: Mighty Wash is a new revolutionary way to solve your spider mite problem in all stages of development from eggs to adults. Mighty Wash is a ready-to-use proprietary formula. It may be used throughout the grow and flower cycle up to and including the day of harvest. Mighty Wash is truly "The cleanest solution to your spider mite problem."

Basically aprox 99% of it is high frequency/vibration water..

Anyways, I just watched him go from clone to harvest using only that as defense, w/ spider mites and ruset mites previously, and he never found 1 bug.. I am just about to use it for the first time.