What's new

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those Deathbubbles look pretty damned frosty.... can't hate a little SB genes!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to get some tested somehow. It seems to me the potency is increased from pure sour bubble on the Death bubble (crazy I know cuz if you had sour bubble you know its powerful stuff). Too may people have been giving me jawdrop reactions and people blowing me up, , more than 1 have called it god bud. Too bad im in a police state to get a test :(

She sure is a prehistoric dinosaur beast. Gonna be fun pheno hunting for the full sib cross thats coming next.

A good friend also s1 the original DB, gonna also select a male from this batch you grew elements and do a test back to a s1 in addition to the full sib, kinda feelin my way through this strain. The BC to sour B seems to have tamed the stretch and node spacing perfectly from the original PK DB fem line.

She sure looks special to my noob eyes :D And does wonders for my poor degenerating spine :D

Veg time, topping response and yield seem to be improved over my sour b experiences, and the DB seems to me to be much more pin sol lemony, sick terpene production...

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Finally got all my DB clones into some 2 gallon pots, and got the two bb into a 3 gallon, and a 7 gallon getting ready for flower. I plan on putting the 3 gallon one in flower this upcoming Monday or Tuesday, then the 7 gallon the following week. Should have some massive plants coming up!

picture.php
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Needs more topping, wow they look great man!!! Very luscious. Them BB are just shining with vigor.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I think I'll top the bb once more in a few places to keep everything nice and even. Already have about 20+ tops on each though, the one on the left is much more bush like though, looks very spherical in person.

the db are so small cause I kinda had them in either 6 or 12oz party cups for like a month. I feel bad for it, but it happened. I put one into a milk carton thing I cut in half, and that felt extra cheap so I held off on the others. Everyone should be very happy in a few days and really start to fill up the veg space. :biggrin:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Damn I know, they're some girthy bithces! their stems are just as big as my 4 month old banner mom, so nice. No need for bamboo this go around :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Your BB Really reminds me of the mom pictured above but on steroids, the desity is hella improved and it was pretty dense on her though.
Super frost and blueberry cotton candy taste to her. She had thick legs herself, the hybrid vigor in the BB really stands out.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Just gave the 2nd DB her last flush with about 6 gallons, got the ppms down to around 50. I need to do my big flush sooner instead of waiting till the last go. It's still coming out nice, but I want it to be as clean as possible.

picture.php

Flash and no flash
picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Man, I can't wait till I get the db clones nice and vegged and ready for flower. Think I'm gonna do two big bb and two big db for june/july :biggrin:

I plan on putting this bb (3 gallon coco) in flower when I chop the 2nd db, should be pretty good. I might chop the one top on the top left, havnt decided yet.

picture.php

Then about a week after that one I'll be putting this bb (7 gallon coco) into flower, should be a real eye catcher by then

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
O man I cant wait to make a sib cross now, gotta lock that in real good drroooollsssssssss