What's new

Blue Satellite 2.2 pics

skar

hey,

pirate> the BlueSatelite line come from the "BlueBerry Sativa" selected by steeve from seeds that DJ Short gifted to him. It's an awesome line !

here a quote from MrAlkaline for more details:

"it is now time to celebrate the pending release of DJ Short’s infamous Blueberry Sativa (BBS) in stable strain form. This incredible strain of special heady Cannabis was developed sometime in the early to mid 1980’s. It has been carefully maintained solely by DJ up to now. He generously shared it first with Breeder Steve who was given explicit consent to use the strain ‘only’ to breed the Satellite series. Steve was gifted 50 pure BBS seeds to bring the dream to life. It was both fortunate and unfortunate that only two of the 50 would pop. The BBS Mother Plant was born. After the second Satellite release, Steve’s BBS met premature and complete fate following a raid that occurred after the second release.

So,... the figurative BBS ‘red carpet’ was partially rolled out more than five years ago with its introduction into the masses via pollenation from Breeder Steve’s beloved Shishkaberry. This created the first release of what has now become a three part release known worldwide as The Blue Satellites Series. The Second release (#2),was made by pollenating the BBS with a select Sweet Tooth Daddy. The Third (aka 2.2) and only remaining release in current circulation is a dynamite F2 of the second version. Breeder Steve’s delicious indica, The Sweet Pink Grapefruit, is what primarily sets the #2 and 2.2 apart from the #1."

hope to help

Last edited:
G

gratefuldawg

So yep, it is related to blockhead. Anything that sweet pink grapefruit turns to gold it seems.

Kootenay

Mastergrow - Your name says it all brother! Those are the nicest ones i have seen yet. They look alot better than the ones i grew myself. I hope you kept clones! Great job, its always great to see some quality.

Peace,

Koot

Goldenseed

Hey Mastergrow!!!

I forgot to ask how much wattage did you use on them,how big was the space they were in,and how much plants were in that space at the same time??

Thanks alot in advance :wave:

Greetz Goldenseed

skar

i'm sure kootenay will be with me on this one :

MAKE SOME BUBBLE HASCH FROM THESE WONDERFULL LADY'S !!!

you wont be disapointed, she's know to be one of the best flavored / potent bubble producer by many.

:joint:

mastergrow

Nice to see you here Kootenay... :wave:

frogger said:
I've been thinking of buying some seeds of bs 2.2 how's the high ??
Haven't tried any yet...they're all either still growing, or in early cure.

Goldenseed said:
Hey Mastergrow!!!

I forgot to ask how much wattage did you use on them,how big was the space they were in,and how much plants were in that space at the same time??
I grow in a 4'x4' closet space. I used 400w MH during grow, and 400w HPS during flower. I also place 5 short table lamps w/ 42w spiral flourescent bulbs on the floor around the plants during flower for better lower bud development. In this grow there were the 4 Blue Satellite 2.2, 2 Sheherezade, 2 Bambata, and 1 SSH (Mr Nice).

Hello again Skar... :wave: ...and yes, I will be making some bubble from this and the Sheherazade.

~ Mastergrow

tokinblackguy

mastergrow said:
Here are a couple pics of these sweet berry scented beauties, brought to us by Spice of Life Seeds. I hope to do a grow/smoke report on this strain in a couple months. These shots were taken on day 69 of flower.
~ Mastergrow
click to enlarge

This is my screensaver now, beautiful buds. I know this thread is old, but where is the smoke report. Got a pack of these beans in the fridge.

oh mastergrow????????????????????????? smoke report please
:rasta:

S

silky

its got a great smell mild taste and nice high it will come out really dark green when grown in dirt but came out nice and light in hydro

Kootenay

I always look at this thread and enjoy seeing these pics. Mastergrow - I cant remember if i asked you if i could use your pics, but shoot me a pm when you have time.

Peace
Koot

I have some SOL Blubonics going right now - if i'm not mistaken they come from a blue sat 2 father also. I think Donk has some blue sat in it, but can't find much on this strain.
Excellent pics!!!

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Just to ask a question. Does this make ST#3 and Blue Satellite similar in that they are both SPG and Blueberry so that since ST#3 is no longer available or a bitch to find SB2.2 is a very good alternative? Thanks.

Kaneh

BumBersss...

I've been eyeing this strain also, where's the smokereport mastergrower??? Is it that good? ;)

I also liked to hear how this one compares to BB and ST.
More info, anyone???

Latest posts

Latest posts