What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Magoo

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Blue Heron with Co2

Blue Heron with Co2

Blue Heron with Co2 definately added more weight and trichs! This lady ended up yielding 1/2lb of super chronic that tastes like blue cotton candy.... s0 dank :biggrin: I've got 3 in 12/12 right now that are all bulking up nicely as well. Much love! SL

Stagger & Avi-
I am popping blue heron atm (in my seed tray with many others) and it seems like stagger is running a similar set up to what I do, being 4000w sealed co2 etc, but I'm in coco recirc blah blah.. and as I research a lot but never get around to what I ever went on the web to look for... distractions and the whole woo, what's this? So I haven't been able to stay as focused on finding out more about blue heron/blue magoo... and since I grow in a similar room as stagger, what are the average flowering times? I tend to veg pretty darn big and fim, so they are pretty big and bushy when they go to flip and I ordered trellis to fit over each table for more support, as it's an issue later in flowering when buds are so heavy they supercrop themselves, any toher considerations to take into the more purple/blue coloring or for the floral rosey type expressions?

Much thanks, and to avi for gifting the blue heron seeds to me.

DK

monkey5

Veteran
Anyone..I have some Blue Bomber seeds..I got as freebies awhile back..I used the search and got nothing..anyone know who sent them in and what they might be? They look fat and nice! But..I would like to know what is inside! Thank you in advance! monkey5

codger

This just made my pack of Blue Magoo x White OG v2 a lot more interesting ,maybe a few outdoor spots for them and see how they do all summer...codger

RulaTone

Veteran
i've a pack of blue heron for the next month...i'm very excited for this one :)

Keep me updated, i was after the genetic but didnt managed to get my hands on beans...
i wish you the best with Blue Heron homie

i had nothing but satisfactions with Prof.P seeds, i had some pretty nice Miss Universe phenos, still have yours miss.univ10 x jack in fridge

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've just made some blue heron bx seeds, selecting for resin production and rosey smell.

RulaTone

Veteran
Oh nice, hope they turn out as you want em
i've just been gifted of 5 beans of blue heron, wich is basically a bx...
i have to run them as soon as possible!

feeling good

I have grown 30+ strains and blue magoo is my top 5 strains I have tried. Great tast along with super high and it grows very easy and a good producer.

Quasimodo

Just sampled some Blue Magoo and I'm sitting on about 8 grams of it now. Really is beautiful nuggetry. Wish I had something other then a camera phone. Extreme frost with little bits of purp sprinkled here and there.

My nose is messed up from allergies so it's hard to pinpoint taste and smell but it's definitely good smelling/tasting.

Strong stone. A+ herb. Would love to have this in my garden.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
She smells great ... yields shit i was told... but well , worth a run to fill up heady jars..

Vital

She smells great ... yields shit i was told... but well , worth a run to fill up heady jars..

Someone lied to you, she is a very good yielding girl when done right. Not lacking at all in that department. She is a top strain by all standards.

Buds never get huge, BUT shes grows some rock hard golf balls man. Yeild can be really good if you make sure she has lots of nice tops!

When you say she's picky about PPM and feedings, can you elaborate? First timer here with a Magoo clone and it's slim pickings trying to find grow reports for tips.