What's new

Blue Magoo ~ OR Clone only

captain planet

Veteran
I've held it, I've smelled it,....... Yet to smoke her. Can't wait. My boy who could easily be mistaken said. Dj bb x wwonder x sour d ? So no sour d?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I've held it, I've smelled it,....... Yet to smoke her. Can't wait. My boy who could easily be mistaken said. Dj bb x wwonder x sour d ? So no sour d?
theres no sour d in it. i think sour d came later than the bm clone only.

yeah ive got 20 blue magoo bx in veg right now. dynasty cut is the best one around that ive seen.

captain planet

Veteran
Cool thanks fer setting me str8..... My boy has seen a fair Amt of strains and he says b magoo his grail. (mines chem) ......like I said I can't wait to smoke her

captain planet

Veteran
I don't have access to it right now and don't want to recall wrong considering there was a large Amt of golden goat in the air, and rasb k, I wanna, say slight sweet not quite bb muffin, aaaaand somethin,..... I'll see it in a few days and give ya my take on it

captain planet

Veteran
Melting into the couch right now. Her flower is def top shelf. I swear you could look at the macro on page 1 and know it's her. Def. Light sweet (if berry real, not muffin), but that's over top of something more, its earthy hashy almost chemy almost cheesy, never had MLB or str8 willy but use to get a wonderberry back in late nineties that def has some similarity. Really great medicine

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Blue Magoo Bx1 wich is now called BLue Heron

Blue Magoo Bx1 wich is now called BLue Heron

Professor P is the man.... Dynasty seeds is elite. Everything grown from them is pure FIRE, I just ordered the Crater Lake v4, and the Mt. Hood Huckleberry Kush.

Here are some photo's of the Blue Magoo Bx1 (Blue Heron) She took a mew a round or 2 to dial her in, she likes the food and has a decent stretch. Also she takes a minute to grow in veg, like she needs to get her roots well established before growing vertically. This lady takes 9 weeks, and smells like sythetic berries with vanilla... sooooo sweet and dank. The nuggets after a few weeks cure taste the same, quite delicious! Not a slouch on yield either, last run she came down with 6oz's in a 7gal pot, not too bad! But I know there's room for improvement! ANyway... here's the photo's. Much love Blue Magoo and OR growers!! :respect: SL

Quasimodo

It comes pretty regularly at a place I just started frequenting. Gonna have to try it.

Looks and sounds perfect.

420mike

I grew this out last year.. very nice strain!! Also grew out a PermafrostxBlue Magoo called PermaGoo.. also very nice!!

Lifebreather

Veteran
Is this cut easy to get if I live in Oregon

Should be. It's in just about all the areas I know of.

Sometimes it comes in phases, a grower will miss it, grow a few out and pass 'em around before letting her go again. This is not a rare occurrence with many cuts.

As for the "the dynasty cut" comments, I'm pretty sure there's only one phenotype. Never heard of multiple cuts, myself. Everyone I know has somewhat different looking end product, depending on style, but only one pheno.