What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLUE DREAM .. honest opinions

C

CaliGabe

I don't feel like I gotta rock it...I feel like I wanna rock it. I am guessing that is actually a pretty big distinction.
I think you'll hammer out an awesome batch or two and have no problem getting rid of it. BD has some great qualities and lacking in some areas. There is no perfect plant.

Norcalsun

Myself and my circle of growers all consider Blue Dream a production plant. A good yielder and easy to grow with average to good potency, but nothing we would grow for personal stash.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I think you'll hammer out an awesome batch or two and have no problem getting rid of it. BD has some great qualities and lacking in some areas. There is no perfect plant.

Yes there is. For me anyways.....:biggrin:
Chemical Blue = (Blueberry x SweetTooth) x ChemD
picture.php

picture.php

Coming to The Bay shortly.........:tiphat:

milkyjoe

Veteran

Absolutely. it is just one we run. I would love to one day have so many good things to run this one did not make my list...working on it :biggrin:

I have been thinking about running half blue dream half tangarine dream this year. and making extracts out of the entire lot. Anyone have any blue dream pics of concentrates?

Latest posts

Latest posts