What's new

Blue Dream - Clone only

P

Paco

I found some blue dream at a club the other day. They told me it was Buleberry x Trainwreck. Every time i have had it before it was very hazy, with blue undertones in the smoke and high.
This bud was very much a trainwreck though.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
No TW in there, IMHO... Heard it was Neville's Haze, when the clone was given to me...

happyhi

bd

bd

here is a shot of the bd four weeks into flowering, very hardy plant
but is nothing like a true haze high imo. lovely in spite of that.
peace/hh

Norkali

Wow....I never thought I'd see this....but Blue Dream has outperformed both 707 Headband and my supposed Chem '91. I hung a plant yesterday and when I went to check them today I thought that I had PM developing on the Blue Dream buds after the cut, but it was just the resin coverage. Amazing, smells like Blueberry Catpiss, I agree - SUPER vigorous! I LOVE BLUE DREAM!!!!!!

Now, I have quite a nice Mom, and 4 or so at day 38, and I like it... Some people hit them with BUSHMASTER, but I have not got the gonads, yet, to play with Mother nature so... The OG/CHem would also benefit from that addition, as it stretches more than the BD...

I have sampled some of the same clone grown Outdoors semi-organically, and grown Hydroponically with GH Floranova. I must say, it gives me a highly advanced case of THE "NOIDS." Not pleasant.

It is Rare for me to have this reaction. I am hoping that the cause is not the chemmy nutes, as I am also running the same nutes (but with some nice - more organic - supplements)..

I will grow BD for the volume, as it creates fistsize nugs, and smells/tastes great, but I will smoke other strains, lol... If it appears that the BD is all around, I will let it go.

In my stable also - is Legends' High End (DJ"S BB X Rene) and I have 2 phenos which I love. And working with an SSH clone from an original seed pack from Mr. Nice. Got enough going, fer shure....

But, nothing seems to yield like the BD.... Mine is a Sativa pheno.

the bd has some dense nuggets too. that will definitly help with the yield.

imo nothing beats ecsd. im trying to get a rene cross...where did u find the legen seeds with a rene cross?

ive heard it was either ssh , nevilles haze , amnesia haze...whatever it is i like it..

your garden has some great choices some of my top of all times

ssh , rene , and cd, i enjoy stinky strains i hope ur ssh is the stinky one :D

blue dream has a real lung expansion smoke. makes me couggh a few times here to there.

orpanic

Super Silver haze , amnesia haze both the same...just renamed to amnesia over the pond.

Had some Blue Dream in cali last year around this time..1st time I heard about it/smoked it.

AllStar

Smokin on some right now, smells like rosemarry in the jar, perfume haze in grinder. been smokin a lot of super silver and i like both equaly.

funkman

the blue dream is the second best blue I found this year. I also had a dj blue x nycd that was crazy chronic. That bbnycd was the first thing i have added to my top ten in a long long time.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
its a good commercial strain thats why. I pulled over a 1 1/2 pounds outside on each plant and it was some fire.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
In answer.... Nope still got it.. Even though it is too racy for me, it is popular, and a joy to grow.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
am i the only one who just doesn't really like Blue Dream?

it's fucking everywhere... I've seen it in santa cruz, where it supposedly originated, for at least 5 years now, but recently it has spread like wildfire!

it is not as good as the original blueberry or haze strains that it was bred from, i have had both...

I give Blue Dream a 6/10.

that being said, i am growing it right now just because the clones were practically given to me (go figure)

C

crownedsparrow

am i the only one who just doesn't really like Blue Dream?

I give Blue Dream a 6/10.

Your not the only one, I agree w u. there are much more interesting crosses, the blue dream i have tasted seems watered down to me. Also wasnt flushed properly so it could have easily been the grower

T

theJointedOne

hello

can i get some info on the outside finishing time of the blue dream, thanks

hahaha I agree with the 6/10 rating , shits EVERYWHERE

its got what i like to TRAINWRECK SYNDROME about 3 years ago trainwreck would be in every price catagory of every club jus FLOODED, i got my trainwreck clone then when my boy gave it to me

and now same guy gave me a bunch of blue dream cuz he had to many funny huh?