What's new

Blowfish F2

R

Rood Spook

Blowfish = (Airborne G13 x Oregon Big Funk) x (Airborne G13 x Blue Dot)

Origionaly made by Dutch Flowers,The 3LB worked them into F2's,These are the beans from their mother #5(Juicy Fruit).

Gifted me by a friend here at ICMag,They came along with a sample of Blowfish S1,which altho didnt look the greatest,it sure did taste sweet and hit me right were I like it.One bong by myself and I was good.By good I mean good and stoned(it actually reminded me a whole lot like NYCD, with it's citrusy taste).......Much Thanks Bro :headbange

6 beans went in the cup,then the towel,2 never opened and 1 stalled and mushed....the remaining 3 are being loved under a 400 watter,they were the toughest beans I have cracked and they are the wierdest looking seedlings I ever seen,I have High Hopes for these,It's about time I did a grow thread so here they are,10 days old,kinda ill lookin but they are old seed and I am sure they will pick up :rasta:

the Rock

righteous i grew out about 30 of these awesome smoke ( I had the #3,5) couldnt keep a mother at the time but crossed them with OG kush got about 100 seeds I have yet to try.

Z

zombo

Lookin good so far there Spooky,
I'll be pulling up a seat for this one.l :lurk:
Good to see you around again. :wave:

R

Rood Spook

One Month Later

One Month Later

Right On Zombo!! :wave:
Here we are a month later and things are swell :rasta: 2 outrite female and 1 male!! :rasta:
Here they are before I took 5 cuts from each girl and transplanted into 3 gallon pots this morning.The lights been switched to 12 and its game time!! :headbange

A Little closer

And the male...gonna dust some ChemD as well as the 2 mom's

Gonna update weekly now,still cant pm Bro but soon you'll be gettin mail.I will let ya know when to look,hope all is well Brother :wave:

R

Rood Spook

You know it RR,was lucky enuf to be gifted the Blowfish!!Healthy as hell the two gals are,pics suck but believe you me they are on there way!!I'm likin the way she grows.....clones like a dream too :wave:

The males getin ready to blow so he's in the other room......what up Z :headbange

R

Rood Spook

Day 24 Flower

Day 24 Flower

These gals are doin fine,already covered in crystal and packin daily!!Full speed ahead!!!

The male,buds been dusted seeds are being made!!

Until next time......Yes,the keeper smells exactly like Juicy Fruit gum

Last edited:
Z

zombo

:wave: Hey Spooky, good to see you around, I haven't checked this thread in a while.
The girls are lookin real nice :headbange :rasta:
To me they look a lot like my S1.
Did you by chance,clone the male. :wink: .
I'll betcha them seeds your makin will turn out some awesome plants :wink: :D
Can't wait to see the final product.

R

Rood Spook

Weekly NOT Weakley

Weekly NOT Weakley

Zombo :headbange Whats happenin bro?Things are really looking great here.Not only do I got the male for ya,but seeds are being made and we dusted a ChemD Bx1 .......a little Chemfish,one of Zeps Gumballs.....a little GummyFish,along with a couple other goodies.....in for a penny in for a pound!!!
I LOVE this plant,the keeper smells exactly like a pack a juicyfruit,only better and stronger,outrite covered in crystals and swellin daily,the other ones showing alotta sativa,alot more stretchy and thinner longer buds,smells of citrus heavy duty,just as crystally.......watch the citrus one knock me :rasta: I call the one the keeper cuz it cloned alot easier and is a little squattier and throws a heavier bud......I will throw somethin in for size comp next time,but they are fatter than a pill bottle.......I can pm again soon brudder,we'll talk.

R

Rood Spook

Heres a couple shots of #2,she is tied to the wall so I cant get her out,thats her on the right.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the garden is looking awesome bro blo fish eh sounds very interesting and some Chemfish with some Gummyfishes for desert MMMMM MMMMM good

Last edited:

melty

Oh hell yes Rood. Those shots are awesome, and it is fantastic that you are keeping this line alive in seed form.

guineapig

Veteran
Nice job all around rood!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

Those are some awesome hybrids you have in the works......can't wait to see what the future holds....:lurk:

Thanks for preserving the blowfish......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

R

Rood Spook

Chucky....
Nugz....
Hindu Killer...
Melty..
Guineapig... :wave: Thanks for the kind words,These plants are outrite keepers in my book,Juicy Fruit ALL THE WAY,and packin it on daily!!No doubt in my military mind its gonna be some serious headies,heres the shots

BEANS!!!!

The two girls tannin,

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
man those are some super good looking buds this picture here is :yummy:
44057image016.jpg

Z

zombo

Hey Spooky, bro,you did a fine job with them beans, :yoinks: :respect: :bow:
Can't wait to hear how they taste.

Latest posts