What's new

bloombastic??

matt11

so whats the consensus here ?
Is there anyone here whos used bloombastic in a/b testing and confirmed it works as advertised?
Im not interested in your FUCKING OPINIONS - Im interested in hearing from those who have used the product. HomeSlice, this means Im ignoring pretty much anything you have to say on this subject.

Definitely works to a degree. When I first used bloombastic a year ago, I feed one flowering room bloombastic and another I didn't. Same strains, same nutrient regime (excluding a PK booster in room that DID NOT receive bloombastic), same lighting, and both were grown via. hydro DTW.
When I harvested the room that received bloombastic definitely had more weight on the buds, not massive but noticeable.

I'd say bloombastic was what you'd expect with an average PK booster, and I've used/tested a lot of them.
I really wouldn't recommend it if you want a top quality PK booster nutrient.

Hands down the best PK booster/bud bulker I've ever used and the only one I use to this day is shooting powder by house and garden. VERY noticeable extra bud growth on top of existing flowers, and it makes the buds really dense.

I use it and I will continue to use it until Atami pulls it from the shelves. I don't know why more people don't use. My belief is do to the price but most other companies have bottles that are similar in price. The hydro store I go to doesn't even keep it on the shelves, they have to order it for me.

Anyways what I like about besides the fact you can use accordingly whenever you want a pk boost is that it's a hardener and triggers the SAR in the plants. I did a grow without it once and used Botanicare's hydroplex instead. My buds weren't as tight, I had foxtails on some strains and the trichome content was not comparable. Maybe if I used it more than once and learned to use it better for my set up, I may have gotten better results. This stuff is pretty concentrated too. The bottle says 2-4 ml's per gallon the last 4-6 weeks of flower. I use 1 mL/gal., and still get great results.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thank you sooooo much guys...

soooo yeah - i got some gravity in a deal recently
so after some research i decided to do some side by side with some new products i havent used before

gravity
bloombastic
and snow storm ultra

im all organic so im a bit reserved on dumping anything out of a bottle thats not fish sauce into my microherd

i figured though, my soil could handle the very light doses involved and theres a good 20o gallons of backup soil in my stash to cut these 10gals with if it does any real harm

i have 3 identical cuts of c99 in flower
its the only thing i keep around and they will provide a control and two testers
so one will be gravity, the other bloombastic
as for the snow storm, im planning on using that on one of the non 99's for shitsngiggles

if i see anything remarkable , ill prolly spray it on the control in a section to see what happens

so yeah not exactly a proper experiment, but ive worked the 99s for 18 months now and know this girl pretty well
ill be back soon with some opinions and anecdotal results

REALPOTency

Veteran
i work with bio-bloombastic and bloombastic for past 2 year,
very good product if you like the easy way to grow Atami line is a good choice for quality,
frosty,dense &good yield....
atami is better than biobizz(personal opinion)
or is you like a cheap product TopCrop line is not bad better than biobizz too
biobizz suck...

now i use other product for agro,(not cannabis comercial),,
because the growshop here is very expensive and i need import direct from europe,

the other product is amino+K16 and the result is very similar...
meybe with bloombastic show more fast the resin
but this new product cost 1/4 or less to bloombastic, the flavor is good too ...

regards

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im organic soil
i noticed better results from gravity on my c99 tests than with BB
unfortunately , that run got a hermie that seeded everything

more tests to follow when i have some more c99s to bloom

I'm using bloombastic since 4 years now.

All i can say is that the difference isn't huge (and i think it can't be with any bloom booster) but there is.

I'm sure it really helps with weight and frost of the buds.

I can't say for density or flavor... flavor: no changes noticed | density: no changes noticed

About frosting buds: you can really see a difference in 2 days from first dose of BB.

Anyway i use GH MaxiBloom with lucas formula, i only add:

H&G Root excelurator: in the first 3 weeks of veg (and also here very good proven results)
Atami bloombastic: 3 apllications in the week before flush

Hope it helps, cheers brothers