What's new

''Blockhead''

Budworks

Whats the deal with this strain... not available for purchase through SOL or chronic... anywhere?

also not available on the boutique the under the GN collection, and the bit of info floating around that something is being worked on with them by a new company.

So, where can I snag a bag of the blockhead beans? any info would be good.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huh ... , i think Grindhouse is the right direction ... , i dont know how Steele named his work with Blockhead , but he got his helpdesk in the seedboutique section ...

good luck

:wave:

Budworks

i dont get it? Grindhosue does *not have the blockhead variation available.... Grindhouses connection to SOL is what?

thanks

Budworks

Blue sonjaya?? i dunno. all i'm interested is the original massive, uniquely captivating Blockhead. seems like interesting crosses they've worked on at the grindhouse but the original is what i'm after

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
The true Blockhead by SOL is gone.

As far as I've understood it, the father plant - a corner stone in Steve's breeding - is dead.

A lot of people have made F2:s, so the genetics live on in various shapes.

There's also plenty of Blockhead crosses around that could be worth looking into.

P

ProIndica

That's a bummer to hear but yet not surprising,i remember reading and drooling over Blockhead when OG was still alive.Only the the very lucky probably have some mothers still growing :joint:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blockhead was one of my fav smokes for a long time. very potent & tasty herb!

don't have clones anymore ...but crossed the mom with 0.Blueberry... and i'm so0 happy with this creation :D

H

Hazeseeker

A lot of people have made F2:s, so the genetics live on in various shapes.

If anyone has original Blockhead F1 in the fridge it would be cool to see them make F2's then send them into to Gypsy for the server fundraiser:yes:,
i reckon everyone would want a piece of those if they went up

peace

berlinweed

If anyone has original Blockhead F1 in the fridge it would be cool to see them make F2's then send them into to Gypsy for the server fundraiser:yes:,
i reckon everyone would want a piece of those if they went up

peace

Hey Hazeseeker,

seeking for indica hmmm? There is a place where you can buy F1 (Originals). They are reminders, so don´t know about germination quote. The seller is highly recommended so post a reply if you are still interested and I´ll give you the link.... but I guess you have to be quick don´t know how many are left.

But it is unfortunately not possible to pay with cc.

BW

Attachments

• Blockhead.jpg
    Blockhead.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16

VirginHarvester

Veteran
You might find a pack of SOL adventurous mix(?) on SBoo under the GN Collection and hope to get a girl Blockhead. I'm not sure they are listed anymore but you might find them there or eventually back as WE Special.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Can anybody please tell me what is in the SOL Mix packs ?

I have ST3 going, so can spot them, and I think there is Blockhead .... along with ? was it a ST1.1 ?

What are the distinguishing traits of Blockhead vs the others in Veg ?

O

Oaksterman

I posted this in another thread...
Chimera has publicly stated he gave Cannacopia 10 original packs, 15 beans each, of Blockhead for a breeding project. I'm sure down the road you'll see Cannacopia release F2's from these and also some killer Blockhead crosses. Don't know when but for sure will happen down the road.
Honestly I'd just wait. They'll be released someday and the F2's, I'm assuming he'll make some and why not, will be happy hunting ground for great phenos and his prices are soooooo reasonable for sure I'll pick up a few packs.

G

guest3854

FJ, thanks fer pointing these fellas to our helpdesk.

Budworks, my Blue Sonja line is a direct descendant from SOL's BH. Work has been put in goin through tha numbers, focusing on tha sativa high and recessive berry palette. My Sonja is now completely different from BH and stands on it's own. My connection with SOL is limited, however Koot (the fella running SOL at tha moment) and I rap 'bout shit frequently. I believe he stated that he may bring back BlockHead as an F2 offering.

Here's some pics of our Sonja
This thread needs some color

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Steele

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
there are people with original blockhead seeds...and they are here at ICMAG..cause the bay..about 2.5 years ago gave Blockhead(5 packs) as a freebie...I know what a freebie...I will be making F2's of Blockhead..but you will have to be patient...I am sure there are lots of people on here with Blockhead in their seed stash..LOL..it's like C-99..it's available for like years and then people want it after its gone..ohh well be patient..It will come around again...

peace
Chefboy

Budworks

FJ, thanks fer pointing these fellas to our helpdesk.

Budworks, my Blue Sonja line is a direct descendant from SOL's BH. Work has been put in goin through tha numbers, focusing on tha sativa high and recessive berry palette. My Sonja is now completely different from BH and stands on it's own. My connection with SOL is limited, however Koot (the fella running SOL at tha moment) and I rap 'bout shit frequently. I believe he stated that he may bring back BlockHead as an F2 offering.

Here's some pics of our Sonja
This thread needs some color

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Steele

I must have missed this but the Sonja does seem to be quite similar in comparison, same hues and structure to an extent. What exactly is it a cross of... and also what is its degree of difficulty to grow? as i remember it the OG BH was cake and an all around tough bush.

Latest posts

Latest posts