What's new

BlockHead IBL

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey the gnome, I see you got a thread over here ;). Showing that lovely ice princess of yours. What day is she on now? Won't be long til you can give us a smoke report. Looking forward to it and take care 1

H

Homer J Pimpin

Shit looks fire...........A++ work.......I've got a ultra sonja @ 30 day's flower that strongly resembles the growth pattern and bud structure of the block head........Did I mention the frost ? unbelievable frost for 30 days.......so greasy and sticky to touch........I hope Steele grets his things resolved and comes back soon he is far too valueable and talented to just slip into the nether.....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
The only gurl in my room that out sparkles my Boss,Prophet,and Sonja is a very young BlockHead lady. She like to cover herself with diamonds!!

G

Guest 88950

Shit looks fire...........A++ work.......I hope Steele grets his things resolved and comes back soon he is far too valueable and talented to just slip into the nether.....

i'll second that Homer so it deserves repeating

the gnome

Veteran
I take it since it has the IBL monicker it is from Grindhouse recent work? Looks like typical GH work frosty as shit not to mention awesome pricing. Great job growing man bet it will be some super funk to smoke.

thanks 40A

its my 1st GH strain Ive worked with and i am impressed fo sure!
thanks for the props 40, coming from you it a compliment for sure. I can't wait to get my clones going and get here dialed in tight.. she was in a multistrain grow so we'll see whta happens when she gets my full attention

Hey the gnome, I see you got a thread over here ;). Showing that lovely ice princess of yours. What day is she on now? Won't be long til you can give us a smoke report. Looking forward to it and take care 1

lol...I couldn't resist posting my Ice princess in here K...
the proud papa thing ya know :D
she's right at 55 days, still waiting on the resin heads to start turning en mass. theres a few cloudies here and there.

Shit looks fire...........A++ work.......I've got a ultra sonja @ 30 day's flower that strongly resembles the growth pattern and bud structure of the block head........Did I mention the frost ? unbelievable frost for 30 days.......so greasy and sticky to touch........I hope Steele grets his things resolved and comes back soon he is far too valueable and talented to just slip into the nether.....

i knew i had something special when i saw the amount of resin she was spewing at a mere 22 days!
i wish steele would climb back up on the horse and start kickin it again! the man has the touch fo sure :smoke:

Shit looks fire..................I hope Steele grets his things resolved and comes back soon he is far too valueable and talented to just slip into the nether.....
i'll second that Homer so it deserves repeating

ditto on that again :good:

That shit looks deadly, exiting to read smoke report ;)

i wish i had a USB macro set up,
the trichs and heads are starting to look like that sphagetti tangle you see on the elite strains.
and most leafs have near as much as the calyxes.

smoke report soon to come

the gnome

Veteran
ok...the last pics of my ice princess till i chop her down....

promise LOL!

picture.php

so nice!
picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
@74 days with my BH IBL
getting ready for the chop
silly amounts of resin oozing out of this lady!

the latest pic from this morning

picture.php