What's new

Blockhead ibl

N

nukkumatti

Hellou!

I got few Blockheads vegging. I'm mostly looking for good males to use but wouldn't mind having a killer female or two too.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey nukkumatti, pulling up a seat to this one ;). GL on your search, hope you find what you are looking for. Take care 1

S

seedee

sweet matti . glad to see you got yours rollin . i suspect you ll find an insane male in that bunch . looking for the supercock myself. peace

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
ill have to show you guys the bucket of tang tang i got going shit is too funny.........i dont know the difference between the two but it should be intresting.ill post some pix in here when i pull down in like a couple of weeks.:dance013:

N

nukkumatti

Kant C Shyt!
Trichy darling!!
Wspman!
Seedee!
Greenluv707!
Welcome everybody!

N

nukkumatti

tomorrow i'll flip them

got 5 fems, maybe more didn't want to wait for the mutants to show sex..

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
You find a stud yet? Mine was screamin male rite from the shell! And now he is overlooking some skanky ladies gonna do em all!!!

N

nukkumatti

Welcome to all the new faces!

Paladin, yeah I got my males waiting to get in action.. Gonna take some pics from them when I have some time.

N

nukkumatti

Sorry for no updates. My computer is lost. I'll try to get one asap but need to wait for my salary.

G

Guest 88950

very nice...........another frosty girl.

i bet youd have a difficult time not finding a frosty girl in this line.

N

nukkumatti

Thanks SSH!
Yeah all them all nicely covered, couple very nicely.

I'm doing f2 from them all and using mix pollen from the males. Just need to go from cuttings cause I got one sour diesel ibl spreading little pollen there.. One pod in the lower parts had gone unnoticed.

Latest posts

Latest posts