What's new

bleech in rez

Scrogerman

Veteran
Running a Dead or Sterile Res is a good thing for obvious reasons. Bleach or H2o2 will do that, but for me H2o2 has more benefits than bleach:http://www.growthtechnology.com/liquidoxygen.asp. i actually see a visible growth boost, which i wouldnt see with bleach, so its no contest for me!

If you have algae in your res it might be from light leak, if its rot you'll be able to smell it, smells like smelly feet, so get your nose in there & have a whifff, always use my nose.
G'Luck!

toohighmf

Veteran
as previously mentioned, H2o2 is different from chlorine bleach. Bleach does not oxygenate the water like H2o2 does. I also have never fried anything using H2o2 in ridiculous amounts.
I can stick freshly rooted cuts with pythium brown sludge on em into a cup with old 35% h2o2 and while it may snap crackle and pop, it ate all the shit off and bleached my roots white. amazing growth rates after applied too.

T

TREE KING

as previously mentioned, H2o2 is different from chlorine bleach. Bleach does not oxygenate the water like H2o2 does. I also have never fried anything using H2o2 in ridiculous amounts.
I can stick freshly rooted cuts with pythium brown sludge on em into a cup with old 35% h2o2 and while it may snap crackle and pop, it ate all the shit off and bleached my roots white. amazing growth rates after applied too.

toohigh and how often are you adding h202 to the res? cause the one thing im not really liking about it is alot of people are saying you gotta add it every 24-48 hours. what are your thoughts on this?

also is h202 compatible with hygrozym (because its not alive) and rock supercharge (dont know whats in it)??

toohighmf

Veteran
every 36 hours if i have problem, or if using a cloner and they pyth up. it is compatible w hygro & supercharge. otherwise I use a lil bleach unless forced to run open rez..

T

TREE KING

every 36 hours if i have problem, or if using a cloner and they pyth up. it is compatible w hygro & supercharge. otherwise I use a lil bleach unless forced to run open rez..

thanks alot toohigh thats great news! i really wanted to run that supercharge with h202. im also guessing that there compatible with bleach.

Latest posts

Latest posts