What's new

Blazeoneup hits the dirt again.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
One more important note, I cant stress enough how important it is to break the miracle grow organic up really well, Also be sure to mix it really well. If you have some nice healthy green plants and some yellowing its possible you didnt mix it evenly. Anyways just another possibility!

maxxim

I decided to mix my soil up under the influence and added 1 full cup of hydrated lime to the mix instead of the 1/2 cup.... Should I be worried or do something?

Other then that this mix is awesome...

I think I`ve made every mistake there is in the book this past year and have just now changed to this system. I`d post pics but their just embarrassing LOL....

This is also my first post also saved just for Blaze....

Johnnyblaze326

hey blaze . quick Q the pro mix u used here ..In the pictures you posted you said you were using 2 cf bag of pro mix .. i noticed that the bag you were using is the value package which is actually 2 cf compressed but is 4 cf loose ... so that means i would have to buy 4 1 cf bags of this to meet the required amount ...plz correct me if im wrong... cause i can buy the pro mix u are using in 1 cf bags not 2cf or the value package...thanks for the help...Keep up the good work!!!

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Johnnyblaze326 said:
this is a pic of the value package

Thats the one its hard to find now, Home depot isnt stocking it anymore here locally. However there are a couple replacements. Such as bcuzz hydro mix, and sunshine mix either of them or the other methods mentioned early on in this thread!

Ok guys here is pics of the current round with around 10 days to go, Hit them with some kelp meal at 2 weeks 12/12. It looks like the kelp meal burnt them as the mix is the same as usual aside from the kelp meal.

mrdankmeister

blazeoneup said:
Thats the one its hard to find now, Home depot isnt stocking it anymore here locally. However there are a couple replacements. Such as bcuzz hydro mix, and sunshine mix either of them or the other methods mentioned early on in this thread!

Ok guys here is pics of the current round with around 10 days to go, Hit them with some kelp meal at 2 weeks 12/12. It looks like the kelp meal burnt them as the mix is the same as usual aside from the kelp meal.

Do you or did you chop all your shade leaves off ? Or is that just how your plants have been growing? You say theres 10 days left and it looks like straight colas no shade leaves? thanks

EnZee

that is some wicked shit, blaze!

harvesting same day as you... hope you dont mind me dropping a pic in here.
but she is the same cut, in the same "Blazeoneup" soil afterall :D

kudos to you my friend.

cya real soon! :joint: :joint:

Johnnyblaze326

so just to clear this up i need
2cf of

1 cup of this

1 cup of

20 % of

3/4 cup of

and 2cf of
and mix very well and i should get around 10 3 gallon bags

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Johnnyblaze326 said:
so just to clear this up i need
2cf of

1 cup of this

1 cup of

20 % of

3/4 cup of

and 2cf of
and mix very well and i should get around 10 3 gallon bags

Nope you need 3.8 cf of this!

everything else is fine, You can do up to 1&1/2 cup blood and bone meal, And up to 3/4 cup of lime.

RicoT

do you just throw away ur mix after you harvest each month, or is there a way to reuse it?

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
blazeoneup said:

everything else is fine, You can do up to 1&1/2 cup blood and bone meal, And up to 3/4 cup of lime.

thanks JohnnyBlaze and BlazeOneUp for clearing that up with stoner-friendly pictures

Blaze, can i use Sun-Gro Sunshine Mix instead of Pro Mix? sorry if this has been asked

maxxim

Hey Blaze I`m a little confused here now.....

08-13-2007, 10:05 PM

I get the 2 cubic ft compressed bags of pro mix, From homedepot for 15.95$ should be able to get the whole mix locally...
10-16-2008, 06:20 AM

The promix I buy now is the 3.8 cf compressed promix in the basic black and white bag for $30. a bag. I figured that my bag was twice the size of the one you got from home depot so I would only use 1/2 the bag per batch.

Am I missing something or have you evolved the mix?

dj digigrow

RicoT said:
do you just throw away ur mix after you harvest each month, or is there a way to reuse it?
I reuse for one cycle...
just empty out and sift out all old roots re-add the lime,blood,bone ect...
or you can just throw it right outside to a vegetable garden or whatever..

Deviant420

maxxim said:
Hey Blaze I`m a little confused here now.....

The promix I buy now is the 3.8 cf compressed promix in the basic black and white bag for $30. a bag. I figured that my bag was twice the size of the one you got from home depot so I would only use 1/2 the bag per batch.

Am I missing something or have you evolved the mix?

I am seeking clarification on this as well. The 3.8cf bags of promix (BX black and white bag) are enough to nicely (70%) fill 2 50 gal containers. I split it to 2 50 gals and mixed in the nutrients at 1/2 strength for the time being. An answer here would be excellent! I don't want a 1/2 or 2x strength soil mix :/